VII

Destiny in MM

M E R C E D E S

"Okay, as you guys know our first competition is Saturday" Aimee said as we all nodded "So from now on these Practices is your competitions, you will practice like your competing" she said as she got in my face "So if you can't hang, let me know now, and if you wanna quit let me know.... now"
Nobody said anything "So now that you guys just basically signed your death certificate, Lets go to the track for our now daily seven miles, yeah, can't have fatties on my watch" she said as she looked me dead in the eyes.

I was pissed on our way to the track, I swear if she keeps subbing me they way she's been, we gone really have a problem. "Ignore her, she'll get over it, if you not reacting she gone get tired and stop" Kassandra told me

"I really wanna just slap the dog shit out of her"

"Yeah we know" I heard Miracle say as her and India caught up to us

"We all wanna dog walk that ass but if we do bam! We getting expelled just like that" Kassandra said as we all laughed

The seven miles was pure hell, Aimee kept pushing me and yelling at me when it was literally other girls just walking, but soon we were back in the gym, I'm glad it was time for us to be with our groups to practice our part and what we do.

"Aye new booty, somebody here for you" Bianca said as she pointed to the door, I looked to see Savage leaning on the door frame

I quickly fixed my hair that was sticking to my forehead from sweat and walked over to him

"Look atchu I see you doin yo lil flips and shit"

I smiled "So what did you want?"

"Oh wow Shawty, it gotta be like that"

"No forreal I don't need the captain on me for slacking, our first competition is Saturday"

"Aimee ain't gone do shit, she know me"

I raised my eyebrows "Know you like how?"

He just laughed "From long ago, buh fo real come wit me"

I put my hands on my hips

"Come with you where?"

"To ma house"

I glared at him

"No not like dat, buh just to chill you feel me?"

"I thought you were mad at me" I said truthfully

"Why would I be mad atchu?.... oh for that thang yesterday, Mocedes (the way he pronounced it) you saved me, I'm on my last strike and all these police out hea know me, they want me ta get life, you bold tho I give you dat, a shawty neva did nun like dat fo me"

"I guess I'll come but it's only like an hour left, you gotta wait and I gotta go back to the dorm to shower and stuff"

"Alrigii" he agreed

~*~

After I got out the shower left my hair wet to dry, I lotioned up and put on my adidas sweats and put on an all white shirt and threw my black and white Victoria's Secret PINK windbreaker over it, after putting on different socks on each foot, I didn't get time to wash yet, I put on my Nike slippers, I didn't put on any makeup, so I just took my phone off the charger and put my charger in my purse and walked out to see Savage on the couch talking to Miracle.