Forced Together

[Herro again guys, sorry if this is strange or not accurate because I'm not good at imitating characters! Anyway, I hope you like this chapter too •^•]
~Third person~
They stared blankly at each other before realizing their uncomfortable positions. They were stuffed into a small box-like area made to hold one person. They were both stuffed into their own corner on opposite sides. Their legs were touching each other's in an awkward position(see picture for the chapter).

They just stared at each other and their situation for probably about an hour before Lance noticed Keith had a very slight blush that crossed his pale face.

"K-keith?" Keith stopped starting. "W-wh-what is it?!? Idiot" Keith laughed a little, looking to the side slightly, glad to have some excuse to hide his blush. "Are you seriously going to call me an idiot in this situation? I can't even punch you right now!" Keith looked at Lance again and wiped a tear from his eye. Lance glared at him and smirked. "Well, if I can't punch you..." he took his hands from the walls of the small area and placed them on Keith's sides, giving them an even more awkward position. Lance giggled and payed no mind to the position. Instead, he moved his fingers, tickling Keith and making him laugh more.

Keith was embarrassed by the position in which Lance had set them, so he blushed a little more. Lance started tickling him and he couldn't stop laughing because he was very ticklish. Keith pushed both of his hands onto Lance's face and tried to push him away, but he was too weak when he was being tickled. It wouldn't really have worked anyway with how small the space they were in was. "L-lan..ce stop!! HAhA!!" He tried telling Lance to stop as he was laughing because he couldn't breathe.

Lance noticed that Keith couldn't breath and let him catch his breath. When he stopped tickling Keith, he realized the position they were in. Their position made both of them feel very uncomfortable and embarrassed. They both blushed and just assumed it was because they didn't want their rival to see them in an awkward situation like that. Lance tried backing up to his corner again but he couldn't... he had to hold himself up above Keith with his arms and all he could do was stare; Stare at Keith. They probably stared blankly at each other for a few hours before Lance's stomach growled and interrupted their silence. Keith laughed awkwardly and looked to the side "hungry?" Lance looked away too "yeah, what about you?" Keith shook his head; Just then, Keith's stomach growled. Keith blushed more and Lance laughed. "Lance... can you not laugh at me right now?" Keith glared at Lance. Lance raised an arm to cover his laughing mouth, but the moment he moved tried to move his arm, he realized that his arms fell asleep and he collapsed onto Keith, brushing their lips when he fell. They had been there for hours, it's not a surprise his arms that he'd been using to stay up had fallen asleep. Keith blushed more and covered his face "LAAANCE!" Lance blushed with his head on Keith's shoulder. "S-sorry... my arms fell asleep..." Keith removed his hands from his face and placed them on Lance's back. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING KEITH?!" Keith clicked his tongue at Lance and sighed "where else can I put them? You're taking up my space and I don't want to hold up my arms in the air." Lance sighed and dug his chin into Keith's shoulder to piss him off. Keith pinched the back of Lance's neck to make him stop. It worked.

How long will they be stuck like this?