Confession?

[I hope you like it so far guys XD]
~Third person~
When lance opened his eyes, he lifted his head to see a cute, and peacefully sleeping Keith. Keith still had his arms wrapped around Lance and this caused Lance to blush. He didn't want to wake Keith up because he was sleeping so comfortably. He thought Keith would flip out if he was woken up like this so he just snuggled back up with Keith and decided to enjoy this rare moment while it lasted. It might never happen again...

Lance thought that but now... How long will it take for Keith to wake up?!?! It's been hours, right?! It has to have been, right?! Despite how long Keith's been sleeping, Lance decided to try to sleep as well. Keith was so peaceful that Lance felt like he just wanted to keep him like this; he wanted to keep him like this. Because Keith was... Smiling.

Keith never smiled much, especially not with Lance. He must've been having a really good dream. Lance's arms and legs were asleep. He wished he knew what Keith was dreaming about...

~Keith's Dream~
Keith was sitting at home with his mother, father, and... Lance... they were sitting at a table talking and laughing together happily. Suddenly, Keith's mom rested her chin on her hands and smiled softly at Keith and Lance who were sitting close together from across the table. "Keith. I'm glad you told us and introduced him. You two may not always get along, but it just shows how healthy your relationship is." She glanced at Lance specifically "Lance. I'm glad you're the one Keith fell for. Hey, if anything happened to us..." she leaned back and placed a hand on her husband's shoulder. "You'd watch out for him, and give him the support he needs, right?" She was smiling. She practically knew the answer. She just loved his answer. Lance always replied with the same thing and she thought it was thoughtful, amusing, and cute.

"Of course ma'am. I love him and he's lucky to have such great parents. You've raised him well." Keith knew what was going to happen so he faced Lance, blushing. Lance waited and left a short awkward silence. "U-uh." Keith reached his hands for Lance's face and kissed him. Lance smiled and looked back at Keith's parents, ignoring the flustered Keith. "I'm glad I met him. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love him. I love your son, Keith. I'll do whatever it is that makes him happy. Thank you for accepting him, and me." He smiled and turned back to keith, rubbing their noses together and then giving Keith a big hug and whispered into his ear "I love you, Keith. Don't ever leave me. Please"

~Back to Reality~
Lance waited for keith to wake up, he started to notice little things from just starting at Keith. Wait. Honestly. Since when did he care about Keith? Just then, Keith sat up on Lance a little and Lance's numbness started to feel tingly. He thought that is was good he was finally awake, but he wanted to watch him more. Keith leaned down and kissed Lance. Lance blushed. Where'd this come from?! Keith started to move because he was uncomfortable and lance realized... Keith's still asleep?!?!

Lance hugged Keith and whispered in his ear, "I love you, Keith. Don't ever leave me. Please" Lance first said it as a joke, but he liked the ring to those words... he wouldn't mind saying them often...

Just then, Keith whispered back, "I won't. I love you Lance." And Lance's eyes widened...