Hunk?

[Hey guys, thanks so much for reading this! <3 Let's get to the story!]
~Third person~
   Hunk walked into the room where Allura and Coran were, while eating a space sandwich. "Hey guys, what's up?" Allura sighed with relief "No, nothing, it's fine as long at you're here." Hunk swallowed and then continued again "Well, I wasn't here a minute ago..." Allura looked at him quickly, "What?!" Hunk sighed "Shiro took over for Pidge and it had been awhile so he asked me to look after them while he searched for her." Coran jumped in "Ooooh, so that's what happened!"

   Meanwhile, Shiro was walking around the castle looking for Pidge. "Maybe she took my advice and went in her room? Well, probably not..." he sighed "but I guess it's worth a try." He opened the door to see Pidge sleeping soundly on her bed. He walked over to her and she mumbled "Shiro..." in her sleep. He smiled and patted her head softly and whispered "goodnight, Katie." He stood up and walked out of the room, satisfied that he found Pidge.

   Shiro thought he should go break up Keith and Lance's fight- oh. Wait. Never mind... He sighed while he walked back to hunk. He planned on keeping his promise. "It's so much less lively without them, huh?"

   Shiro made it back to Hunk. Allura and Coran were still there. "Oh, Shiro, we brought Pidge to her room." Shiro replied to Allura "Oh? She didn't make it on her own?" Coran shook his head dramatically.

    Shiro covered his mouth to muffle his small laugh. Allura, Coran, and Hunk stared at him. He doesn't usually smile... Not like that anyway...

   Shiro looked at them and stopped "Ahmm... ahh, you alright guys?" Allura, Coran, and Hunk snapped out of it. "Ohh, uhh... We're fine! Cuz, you know! I'm princess lay-  Princess Allura of the planet altea!!!" Shiro looked at them, worried. "Uhh, maybe you guys need some sleep too, I can watch Keith and lance. Allura almost went back to normal and replied to Shiro's offer with, "B-But Shiro! You've been looking around the castle for hours! If anyone needs sleep, it's you!" Shiro shook his head. "No, Allura, You don't seem right, I'm worried about you... and I get that you are worried about me, but don't be. I'm fine." Shiro sighed and continued firmly "You should sleep now. I won't take no for an answer."

   Allura, Coran, and Hunk got a kind of intimidating feeling from Shiro and gave in, saying their goodnights and apologizing to him. Shiro was glad he could get them to stop apologizing and complaining so that he could just watch the two. Shiro sat down in the chair and watched the screen that showed Keith and Lance cuddled together.

   Earlier Lance had fallen asleep with Keith again finally. Keith was still having his nice dream. And neither of them had woken up yet. But both of them were hungry. Though, because they hadn't woken up, they couldn't eat and didn't know they were hungry. Keith somehow continued to sleep peacefully. He somehow slept through the whole day.

What would he do when he woke up?

[That picture is totally random I swear don't be mad I'm sorry]