chapter 6

his words sent fear running through my whole body, every hair on my neck stood straight up, i sat up on the bed, "where am i? am i still in the palace? ropes on my wrists and feet a blindfold and a gag." i thought to myself trying to get a grip on the situation.

"smart but you keep forgetting i can read your thoughts." Grey laughed, i could feel the bed move as his weight rested one it, "shit shit think i have to do something!" i wiggled the ropes but the were tight, i froze as i felt a hand on my shoulder.

"im going to untie you now and if you know what's good for you you better not try anything." he whispered uncomfortably close to my ear, i held still as he struggled with the knots. "don't think." i told myself over and over until he finished with my hands.

as soon as the rope gave slack i jumped forward as hard as i could, i was blinded in direction but i didn't care i had to get away. i hit the floor with a thud, i got up as fast as i could and pulled the blindfold off my eyes while running forward.

i heard Greys high laugh from behind me, it was to dark to see so i kept going forward until i ran smack into a door, i searched franticly for the knob it was locked tightly.

"What's wrong?" Grey teased from the darkness as I pounded my fists on the door, "afraid if I bite you you'll want more?" I felt a hand on my lower back. I spun around to face him, his eyes glowing red reminded me of when I was attacked before Peter had the same blood craving eyes.

My heart was racing, "I know who you are raven." Grey smiled as he ran his hand across my cheek, I froze at the touch, "what do you mean?" I asked in a mutter as his cold fingers touched my neck, "your the one and only Ragon." He paused and waited for a reaction.

"the Ragon was a creature that came from the gods, they wanted to be able to keep the vampires from ruling the world so they created the Ragon, a human that feeds of the blood of vampires. it has been around since the beginning of time when everything started, killing the vampires that were to thirsty for power, drinking their blood and stealing their strength." He leaned in and kissed my neck, I went to shove him but he took my hands and with one hand pinned them above my head.

"You killed hundreds of vampires one being my mother, father promised revenge so he killed your lover, he was a pitiful excuse for a vampire!" anger boiled in my stomach i wanted to make him take back his words, "he traced you to the wolf kingdom and after that you disappeared until once again you showed up in vampire land, 3 years ago in the south, the people found you asleep in the forest, thought you were human and brought you to stay with them." He continued, my mind was swimming I didn't remember anything, there was a dull ache as i tried to remember even the tiniest thing.

"how do you know all this?" I asked with a shaky voice, "father figured it out, he recognized you and started a search, the time period matched. And all the clues matched" I was dumbfounded, grey ran his hand up the back of my shirt. I trashed but he was to strong, he let me go long enough to shove me on the bed. I lay face first in the covers, I quickly turned and tried to get off.

Before I had the chance grey was there, he pinned my legs beneath him, "father will figure out where we are soon so I have to be fast." He smiled as he pulled my shirt off slowly over my head. "Stop it get off me!!" I hissed as I squirmed. He only laughed, the room was cold, I covered myself with my hands,

"that will never do" grey said a he pinned my hands above my head again. "When I drink your blood ill gain all the power you have stole from the vampire you killed." He added as he kissed me roughly, I tried to shake my head but he forced my jaw open, he slid his tongue into my mouth. I started to feel tears welling in my eyes, he ran his hand up my stomach to my chest.

I winched at his touch which only made him laugh. He smiled again this time his fangs were full and his eyes blood red. Panic filled me as he kissed down my neck, I screamed as his fangs pierced the fragile skin, vampires had a chemical on their fangs that paralyzed their victim, it also made the wound painless, it was like a painkiller, moments after the fangs entered the chemical seeped into the blood stream and when it reached the brain the chemical related to pleasure is released in large proportions.

it only took seconds before the floating feeling started, everything was slowing down. there was a warm tingle in my fingers and it was getting closer and closer, ever inch it got closer the better it felt. by the time it reached my elbow it was all i could do to keep from moaning, it was the most amazing thing id ever felt.

but the pain in my head was getting worse and worse, i screamed at the pain as memories started flooding into my head. i couldn't see but i could hear greys voice, "shit!" he screamed and coughed violently, "what is this it burns!"

he sounded like he was being burnt alive, he coughed again, and again until he fell silent. i remembered, i remembered everything.