chapter 11

"that's all you may leave, please relay the message to the people of your level. tonight we feast! in welcome of Alex and Raven!" she yelled loud enough for the people in the rec room to hear, as soon as we left the room cheers filled the room.

"hell ya!" the tall man yelled as he jumped from the top of the stairs and landed smoothly on the ground with a soft thud.

paul did the same but when he landed the people nearest to him collapsed from the shaking of the floor. i burst out laughing. he smiled up at me teasingly, "you wont be laughing when i mess up your boyfriends pretty face!"

i looked back to alex, "you still up for it pretty boy?" he yelled from below. "its alex, and hell yes!" alex yelled back. i smiled slightly as he went to jump, "good luck." i added.

Alex POV:

i landed on the hard ground next to paul, "god this guy is huge." i thought as i walked nearer to him, he was like 3 of me and a good half foot taller, just by looking you'd think i didn't stand a chance. i was quietly hopping that wasn't the case.

"you ready?" he laughed as he took a stance. by then a huge group of wolves had formed a circle around us. i nodded slightly, "someone call it!" paul ordered. a man walked out from the crowd and stood between us.

"ready?" he asked, we both nodded, "alright simple rules, no powers, no wolf form just hand to hand, first rendered unconscious loses. got it?" we nodded again. i could feel the adrenaline building in my veins. "ready one two FIGHT!" when his arm went down paul jumped straight at me, he was a lot faster than i expected.

i ducked just in time, i didn't have time to regain my stance because he turned as swung again, as he threw blows and i barely managed to dodge them i found his timing and used it to my advantage. as soon as there was an open spot i swung with all my might at his right cheek.

my fist connected, but it was virtually ineffective. his head turned slightly, he looked back at me and nocked my feet out from under me with a kick to the back of my knee, "shit." i hissed as i hit the floor, his foot came down toward my head.

i rolled quickly and found my way back to my feet, only to be grabbed by the neck and thrown into the wall, the impact knocked the air out of my lungs, i gasped for air as i struggled to stand. paul was only a few feet away.

i backed up against the wall and waited for him to swing. i ducked and his fist connected with the wall, quickly i kicked the back of his right knee and elbowed him in the back of his neck, he fell to the ground. i started to turn and kick again but he grabbed my leg.

with ease he pulled me to the ground with him. i struggled but in the end he was stronger. he pinned me to the ground, he raised his fist and punched me right in the cheek. everything went fuzzy fast, i could hear raven yelling my name in the distance.

Raven POV:

"alex you dumbass i told you he would win!" i yelled as i walked toward the sleeping alex. "ya Paul!!!" the crowd cheered and carried paul on their shoulders.

i knelt down next to alex, "wake up" i whispered into his ear, i heard a groan, i looked back to his face. "well that went well." he laughed. i smiled, "well no one has every knocked paul off his feet so you did accomplish something."

he laughed and set up, "goodmornin beautiful!!!" teased paul and he marched back over to us, "that was one hell of a fight, id hate to see what you can do with your powers that's fer sure." alex nodded and stood back up, i could tell he was dizzy. i put his arm around my shoulders.

"ain't nothing better to cure a headache that some whisky! how about it?" paul challenged, "im in!" i laughed and pulled alex along with me. we were set down at a huge dining table full of people of all ages.

the table was pilled with every food you can imagine, "damn" alex said aloud, "when they said feast they meant it!" we ate and drank until the memories became a blur.

alex was so drunk he could hardly walk, but when a young wolf asked me to dance he went hysterical and attacked. the fight wasn't much they pretty much just tried to land blows but they were seeing to man doubles to accomplish that.

paul got in a beer chugging contest with aurora, aurora won, the night ended with aurora and david making out on the table and an old woman telling us it was time to go to bed. i didn't know who the lady was but everyone obeyed.

alex and i found ourselves in some room with a bed, so we made use of it.

when i woke up my head was throbbing and alex was holding me tightly. the sound of a knock brought me from my thoughts, "yes?" i said unable to free myself from alex's grasp, "im coming in!" came the reply.

i pulled the covers closer to me as aurora burst into the room, she smiled at me from ear to ear and then looked to the sleeping alex, "have fun last night?" she asked. i felt my face turn red, david walked in the room and repeated just about the same thing.

"damn you to were meant for each other!" i thought, alex yawned loudly. "good morning." he laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist only making their glares worse, "what do you want?" i asked them, "well i figured you stopped keeping track by now but...." aurora paused.

"happy birthday!!!!!"