Chapter 13

i ran franticly through the masses of fighting people. "alex!!?" i screamed his name, i couldn't see him anywhere. david and aurora were missing also. i headed toward the den, but as i got closer vampires swarmed me.

i picked up a sword off of the ground and charged toward them, i had run down about 12 when i heard a scream. i turned to see my biggest fear. they had captured alex, i shoved myself a path toward them. "Raven stop!!! its a trap!!" aurora yelled after me.

i was to panicked to head her words, "raven!! help me!!" alex screamed, two vampires were dragging him by the arms. they were going deeper into the forest. "im coming!!" i replied.

"move!!" "move!" i yelled as i ran but there were people everywhere, finally i got tired of it and took a deep breath. when i let out the air everyone who was touched by the air froze stiff in their place, werewolf and vampire alike.

i pushed the frozen statues out of my way and raced forward into the trees. i searched the forest. "alex!?!" i screamed. "here!" came the reply. i followed the sound of his voice.

i came to a clearing, there was a single tree, alex was tied to it tightly, "Raven quick untie me!" he pleaded. i walked to the back of the tree, the chains around him were to tight to cut so i threw down the sword. with one powerful yank i ripped the chains open.

"are you alright?" i asked him, "im fine." he said plainly. 

"ok good lets go back." i bent down to pick up my sword, "where did the guards g..." i was cut short by a blade stabbing into my back. i screamed at the pain, a sword had been plunged into my back. i fell to my knees.

"you never learn do you." alex laughed, i looked over my shoulder, and watched as alex's figure slowly morphed back into Hellios. "damn." i thought aloud. i coughed hard, thick blood spilled from my lungs, it was getting harder to breath.

my arms collapsed and i fell on my side, pain shot though my whole body, but slowly it was all going numb. i could feel the blood dripping down my back, and through the whole in my chest. all i could think about was alex, and aurora and david.

"will they be ok?" i wondered as i struggled to breath, "will alex be happy again? i bet aurora with have several kids." i smiled at the thought, "she'll be an amazing mother."

"you know, ive waited so long to watch you die, some how im disappointed!" Hellios laughed as he pulled the blade out of my back. i screamed once again, with the blade gone blood poured freely. i started to feel like my blood was freezing in my veins.

shouts of victory rang in the distance, "did we win? i guess ill never know." "are you paying attention to me!?!" hellios yelled as he kicked me in the chest repeatedly. i couldn't feel my body it had gone numb, i was getting sleepy, it was so hard to keep my eyes open.

Hellios lifted the blade once again and stood over me, "you were not even worth the time." he hissed as he brought the blade down.

it never struck me, it was so hard to understand what was happening, hellios stood above me, his head had been ripped cleanly from his shoulders, blood spayed the moon light grass. "this game just keeps getting  more and more interesting." a familiar voice cued as hellios's lifeless body fell to the ground next to me.

"well well if it isn't my beautiful star." the voice got closer, i froze as two red eyes neared me. my vision was blurring but he knelt down next to me. it was him, the man from my dream, no i remembered, he had appeared and took my memory, he was real.

his cold hand brushed across my cheek, "it would be to boring if the star died hear wouldn't it?" he whispered in my ear. i felt cold lips rest on mine and everything went black.

"raven get up!" alex's voice ordered, i sat up in bed.

two years has passed since that day, the wolves came together and outmatched the vampires, it was hardly even a battle.

aurora is going to have a baby boy soon, i just hope he isn't like his father.

me and alex well.....we are ruling, as the king and queen of the vampire kingdom.

peace and prosperity rule with us, for now anyway.

i haven't said anything yet but ive noticed him, the man in the hood, he has been watching. his red eyes seem bored, im afraid. afraid he is looking for a change, a twist in the story.

a new star.

THE END

hope you guys liked it, sorry about the twist at the end but i think it leaves room for imagination. thanks for reading love you all!! :)