Royal Spy ( Tadashi x Reader )

Flash back

I heard lots of commotion as I watched people run around packing things up. All the people in the house looked panicked and no one would tell me why.

"Mom!! Dad!" I yelled as I searched the house looking for them.

"(Y/n) honey, you have to go with Steven okay? He's going to watch you for a little, while me and your father take care of some business. Okay?" My mother said in a rush as she grabbed me pulling me towards the front door, where Steven was.

"Why? What's going on??" I asked as all of the maids and butlers continued to pack things up.

"Steven is going to explain everything to you okay? I love you baby girl, and remember what ever happens don't give up and fight for the people you love." She said with tears in her eyes.

"But mom I don't understand. Why would I need to fight?" I asked and she shook her head.

"There's no time to explain. Go with Steven, he'll tell you everything and no matter what do not seek vengeance. Stay true to yourself!"

Steven, my parents body guard grabbed my coat as he opened the door. The sound of gunshots startled me and I ran to my mother hugging her tightly. "Mom I don't want to leave you and dad. I'm scared, I don't know what's going on." I cried.

"We love you so much (y/n), remember us and stay alive. Now go!" She said as she pushed me out the door.

I was suddenly lifted up and carried out of the house. The sound of gunshots and people screaming never faltered as I got farther away from my home. My mother stood at the front door sobbing as she watched me leave. I was placed inside a car, and as we drove away I saw a man come up behind my mother with a gun in hand.

"Mom!!!!" I screamed as I saw the man pull the trigger and her lifeless body fall to the ground.

"Don't look back. There's nothing to go back to anymore." Steven said and I shut my eyes, clenched my fists and faced forward, tears running down my face.

And that was the last time I saw my family again.

End of flashback.
~ 8 years later ~

"Tadashi!!!" I shouted as I jumped out of my hiding spot in his room, and jumped onto his back.

"Ahh!!!!" He yelled falling onto the floor.

I laughed as I saw the look on Tadashi's face. "(Y/n)! You scared me!" He said as his hand held his chest.

"I'm sorry! But I had too, it was so funny!" I said trying to calm down my laughter.

Tadashi pouted as he fully turned his body around, making me straddle his waist. I slightly blushed at my best friend and crush of two years. "Awe come on don't pout, I said I was sorry."

Tadashi only pouted even more, knowing I was weak to his facial expressions. "Ugh Dashi. Stooooooop." I grunted before standing up.

I reached a hand out for him to grab and he slowly stood up. "So what brings you here anyways (y/n)?" Tadashi asks as he fixes his hat and walks over to his desk.