The younger Hamada brother (Hiro x Reader)

I walked down the streets of San Fransokyo on a sunny Saturday morning. Thinking of getting some pastries and coffee I headed towards my favorite cafe in the city, the Lucky Cat Cafe. Once I reached my destination I opened the door making the little bell go off signaling that a new customer had entered.

"Good morning (y/n)! Would you like the regular?" The lady with bright brown eyes and light brown hair said.

"Good morning aunt Cass! And yes please!" I said brightly before sitting at a table next to the window.

Coming to this cafe was a almost everyday thing for me. even if I didn't get anything it was a great place to study or just relax at. Over time me and the owner, aunt Cass had became really close and she would even sit with me when there weren't any customers and tell me stories about her nephews. They seemed like great people but I never really talked to them before.

Usually I would see her nephews working in the kitchen but today the place seemed kind of empty. I wonder if aunt Cass was doing everything by herself today.

After a few minutes of waiting I heard the bell to the door ring making me turn my head in that direction. A group of people had walked in laughing and having a good time with each other. A tall blonde haired girl, a short black haired girl, a blonde haired guy with a beanie, a buff guy in a green sweater, a tall black haired asian guy, and someone who resembled him but a little shorter  with longer hair. Looking at the two asian boys I soon recognized that it was aunt Cass's nephews. And they were really good looking.

The younger brother, I think his name was Hiro looked like he was around my age, and his brother was a little older than him. I watched as they laughed and grabbed a seat two tables away from me. When they resumed to their conversation after taking a seat, I once again turned my head to look out the window.

After a few minutes had passed I heard a voice call out to me. "Here you go sweetheart. Sorry it took a little longer than usual." Aunt Cass said as she handed me a plate of donuts and coffee.

"Oh no, it's totally fine aunt Cass. Thank you." I said giving her a small smile.

"Sure thing hon! Since I don't have any customers right now want me to keep you company?" She asked nicely and I looked over at the table with Hiro and Tadashi.

"What about your nephew's and their friends?" I asked and she glanced at them.

"Oh their fine! plus if they need anything Tadashi or Hiro will get it."

"Okay."

"I'll go wash up really quick okay?" Aunt Cass said before walking back towards the kitchen.

Talking with aunt Cass was fun. She was always nice and super understanding about everything. I looked back over to the table where aunt Cass's nephews were and instantly my eyes had met with the younger Hamada brother.

Was he already looking at me?

Pushing the silly thought away, I gave him a small smile to be polite which he returned with a toothy grin. I giggled a little at his adorable gap toothed smile before turning my head and taking a sip of my coffee.

"Just go talk to her already." I heard someone say from the table where the group of friends sat at.

"Shh! She can hear you!" I heard another person whisper yell back.

I didn't know if they were talking about me, but I could hear them chatting about something.

Ignoring it seeing that it was none of my business to eavesdrop, I continued to drink my coffee in silence.