Happy New Years (Tadashi)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Here's a little something for you guys ;)

"Honey where are you?" I stressed into the phone as I paced around my room.

Tonight was the SFIT New Years party which was supposed to start any minute, but I was still in my apartment and unready. Earlier today, Hiro had accidentally spilled coffee all over my black dress, and now Honey was getting me an extra dress she had.

"I'm almost there. You're going to love this dress! It's so you!" She squealed on the other end.

"Okay, thank you so much for helping me. But we gotta hurry, or Gogo is going to kill us!"

Gogo was big on time and she was already mad at Honey and I for forcing her into a dress. Now she was going to be the only girl in our friend group to show up to the dance on time.

When the doorbell rang, I bolted to the door and rushed Honey inside my apartment. "Okay okay, (y/n) get this on now and I'll get your makeup set up." I grabbed the red silky dress as Honey ushered me into the bathroom.

I quickly untied my robe and slipped into the red silky dress. The dress was very showy with slim straps, an open back, and a long slit up the side of the dress. I looked in the mirror with wide eyes as I turned around to see myself.

"Honey! This dress! It's gorgeous but don't you think it shows a little too much, uh skin?" I say nervously as I open the bathroom door.

Honey Lemon gasps and squeals when she sees me, "What are you talking about?! You look super sexy! Tadashi will love this!"

"Wait what? Tadashi??" I ask confused, but I couldn't help the slight blush that reached its way onto my cheeks at the mention of his name.

"Duhhh! He's totally in love with you, as you are with him! I see the way you guys look at each other (y/n). So today's the day, your going to walk into that New Years party and show Tadashi what he's missing." Honey smirked.

"Tadashi is not in love with me Honey. He and the new girl are getting really close, and she came up to me the other day and told me that she liked Tadashi. I think he might like her too." I state sadly walking over to my desk where all the makeup had been neatly set up.

"Oh (y/n) don't do that to yourself. Tadashi's just being nice to the girl. They have a couple of classes together so it's only natural that he might show her around school and stuff. But I guarantee you that he is head over heels in love with you. But enough about this for now, we gotta get you all dolled up for this party!"

Honey quickly got changed into a yellow slip on dress. It was simple and chic and she looked classy with her hair tied up in a neat ponytail. I on the other hand curled my hair and sat quietly as Honey worked her magic on my face. When she was finished she topped my look Of with a red lip and gold heels.

"Perfect! You look absolutely stunning!" She smiled, snapping a quick picture before we rushed out of the door.

We drove to SFIT in a rush after receiving a threatening call from Gogo. Honey parked her car and we both rushed up the stairs and into the building. "Oh my gosh I can't breath." I panted after running in heels.

I wasn't used to all of these fancy dresses and high heels so it was kind of uncomfortable and nerve racking. We pushed the doors to the party room, letting the dancing people and loud music consume us. Honey was excited beside me as we looked for our friends, but I just kept on feeling self conscious about the way I looked.

Was it a little too much?

Do I look okay?

"Stop stressing (y/n), you look amazing!" Honey reassured with a smile which made me feel better.