Coming home (Tadashi)

Hey there lovely people! Here's another one shot for you! Hope you enjoy!
Oh, and come up with a fake name for yourself. ;)
Vote and comment your thoughts!

I stared out the window of the bus I currently sat in. The bus was mostly empty with a few people sitting in the front, and me sitting alone in the very back. I had been on the bus for what had seemed like an hour but in reality it was much longer. I felt my stomach turn as I watched the autumn leaves fall gracefully on the ground outside. The bus crossed the Golden Gate Bridge heading into the city where I once had a life. A great one at that.

It had been a year since I was ripped away from my home and now I'm heading back in hopes of finding the loved ones I had once lost. The excitement, fear, and nausea I felt as we traveled further into the city of San Fransokyo made me want to turn back and run. But clenching my fists and shutting my eyes, I took a deep breath to calm myself.

The bus came to a sudden stop in front of a park. Grabbing my suitcase, I thanked the bus driver before paying him and walking off of the bus. I watched as the bus drove away and I looked around the quiet streets of San Fransokyo. It was dark out, and the wind blew against my skin as I rolled my suitcase along the road.

I made my way towards the San Fransokyo hotel, and once I walked in I was welcomed with the warmth of the nicely heated hotel lobby. I smiled to myself and made my way towards the check in counter.

"Hello ma'am. How may I help you this fine night?" A man with neat brown hair and a name tag with the name 'Samuel' on it, says with a smile.

"A room for one please. Under (Fake name)." I answer smiling back at him.

"How long will you be staying with us?" The employee asks as he types information into his computer.

"A couple of weeks until I can find my own place." I say waiting for him to hand me a key.

"Alrighty your all set miss. Here's your key and your room is number 514, on the fifth floor."

I thank the kind man and head to the elevator. Once I make it to my room I place my suitcase by the door before taking my jacket off and tossing it on the bed. Walking over to the large hotel window, I look down at the city and see SFIT to the far right.

It had been a year since I graduated from that amazing place and now I stand here alone, trying so desperately to get back the life I had lost. I frowned, a feeling of regret and sorrow washing over me. I think about my friends, about Tadashi who had been badly injured by the fire at the SFIT show case the night I fled. I made sure that he would be okay before I made the hardest decision in my life.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I blinked feeling tears in my eyes before fishing for my phone and opening up my email. It was an email confirming that I had been accepted for an interview for the secretary position at H Tech.
I quickly replied with a follow up message before getting ready for bed and heading to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sun shining on my face through the large window. The sun shone on the city making everything look so bright and beautiful. I smiled and stretched my body, climbing out of the bed and into the bathroom. I straightened my (h/c) hair before putting on a tight red pencil skirt and black long sleeve turtle neck. I didn't need any make up because I didn't really like it and honestly I didn't need it.