Bad girl (Hiro x Reader)

So quick A/N! 

You and Hiro are not 14 in this one shot! You can basically be any age you want to be but if you don't have a clue, I wrote this with an image of the reader being at least 16 years old. 

Anyways, enjoyyyy!

Today was a tragic day for everyone. People were dressed in black in front of SFIT, as we lit candles and placed them around the pictures of  Professor Callaghan and Tadashi Hamada, along with flowers. It was dark outside as the sky rumbled, letting the rain fall against our black umbrellas.

We had lost two amazing people, who will never be forgotten. I stood with my group of friends holding my boyfriend, Hiro's, hand tightly as we stared in despair at the many heartbroken people. Especially us. Hiro cried at the loss of his brother and held me close to his chest as I comforted him.

"Tadashi will always be here with us, in our hearts and in our memories Hiro. Let's live on for him, for his legacy okay? We're the only ones who can keep his spirit alive." I whisper my voice cracking as I think about the friend and brother like figure I had lost.

"Yeah.." our friends reply, placing a hand on Hiro's shoulder.

After walking home in silence people joined us at the lucky cat cafe for some food. More people brought flowers and placed them by the picture of Tadashi in the cafe, and told Aunt Cass how amazing Tadashi was and how he would never be forgotten.

I stood with the rest of the gang comforting Aunt Cass while Hiro locked himself in the room he shared with his late brother. Honey and I stared in the direction of the stairs and frowned, reassuring Cass that everything was going to be okay. We were all devastated but we knew that we had to push through for the sake of Hiro. 

He's hurting the most.

Days, even weeks went by and Hiro continued to lock himself in his room. I visited everyday and begged him to let me in and talk to him but to no avail. Each day was harder for me, I felt empty and I was becoming cold towards others but I kept my hope and stayed strong for Hiro.

One day I was walking towards the lucky cat cafe to go see Hiro, in hopes that today would be the day that he finally let me in. I could feel something following me so I sped up my pace, only to be pulled into an alleyway by a stranger. He covered my mouth silencing me as he told me something that left me wide eyed.

"The fire at SFIT wasn't and accident. Someone started it, someone who wants to hurt you and your friends. If you want to find out who it is go to the warehouse by the bay. Let them think your on their side and you can stop them.  Be who you were before you met Tadashi." A voice that sounded familiar whispered in my ear.

"Who are you? How do you know any of that?" I ask defensively at the stranger, but after those words were said the man slipped away quietly leaving me in the alleyway. Keeping his words in mind I walked into the cafe and up to Hiro's room. I knocked as usual and waited for his reply. I was shocked when he weakly told me to come in, but I didn't waste any time and charged into his room.

It was a complete mess, he was a complete mess but I was just glad to see his face. I ran to him and hugged him tightly not wanting to let go. "Hiro, thank god. I thought you were never going to let me in." I say, my voice slightly wavering.

"I'm sorry (y/n)" Hiro replies quietly holding me tightly as well.

"It's okay." I say giving him a small smile before placing a gentle kiss on his lips.