Its About Time (Tadashi x Reader)

Yo yo yo! I'm back beautiful people! I hope you enjoy this one shot and don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. Love ya! ;)

I stood in front of Tadashi's lab, my hand ready to knock on the door. After taking a small breath, I knock before pushing it open. "Hey Tadashi, you in here?"

"(y/n)! Great timing! I want to show you something!" Tadashi exclaimed as he pulled me into his lab.

I was ushered towards a red box, while Tadashi grabbed some duck-tape. When he placed a piece of tape on my wrist before ripping it off, I gasped, grabbing onto my arm.

"Ow!"

A small beeping sound caught my attention and I watched as a white robot inflate in front of me.

"Hello, my name is baymax I am your personal healthcare companion. I was alerted to the need of medical attention when you said "ow." On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain?"

"No way." I say with wide eyes, still shocked at the sight in front of me.

"I will scan you now."

"Scan complete. You have a slight epidermal abrasion on your forearm. I suggest a anti-bacterial spray." Baymax says and I reach my arm out so he can spray me.

After he's finished I thank him and let him know that I am satisfied with my care. Baymax waddles back to his box and deflates. Tadashi stands beside me with a large smile and I feel my heart skip a beat.

He was so handsome.

"Wow Tadashi. He works." I whisper looking at my longtime crush.

"He works." He replies nodding his head.

"He works! Oh my gosh he works!! Tadashi I'm so happy for you!" I shout happily hugging Tadashi as he spins me around.

We both laugh in excitement as we hug and when Tadashi finally sets me back on the ground, our faces are only a few inches away. I look him in the eyes and smile, feeling my cheeks slightly heat up.

"I'm so proud of you Dashi." I say and he blushes.

"Thanks, but I wouldn't have gotten him to work if you hadn't helped me out too ya know?"

"Oh it was nothing. Your the real genius." I giggle but quickly cover my mouth.

"Did you just, giggle?" Tadashi chuckled amused.

I step away from our close position before blushing harder.

"I've never heard you giggle before. It was cute." Tadashi winked and I covered my face.

"Tadashi! That's embarrassing."

"Hey, you don't have to be embarrassed. I love everything about you." Tadashi said as he pulled my hands away from my face.

"What?"

I stared at him with wide eyes and watched as his expression mimicked mine when he realized what he said.

"Ur uh I mean, I don't love you. Wait I do because your my best friend, but you know I'm not in love with you!" He panicked and I felt my heart drop at his last words.