Ch2

Dipper pov
"Pine tree get up! It's Thursday already we slept on the couch."
I groan sitting up.
"Hello my little star." A woman whispered. I jump up hugging onto her.
"Hey mom!"

"AUNT ADALAY!" Mabel and Paz gave her a hug running down the steps.

"Hey guys" she said pulling away "you ready to graduate?"

"HELL YES!"

I didn't hear Stan and Ford walk into the room but they came around and bowed to my mother who did a little curtsy.
Bill stood up and pulled me to his side.
"Will you be coming to the graduation?" Ford asked.
"In a way yes your fathers will be with me. Although they will be sitting up in a tree with their hoods on. I will be under the cherry blossom tree that's between the school and the forest. The principal wasn't able to find a teacher who was able to teach the standards that are needed for the students who didn't graduate. So I made it so our paths cross by so bad students trying to 'pick up' me he did me a favor so now I will be teaching The students. Plus all of their parents sighed a contact so it's summer school camp at the mansion."

"Cool!" Bill said.

"Awe crap graduation is today! We have the pep-rally for an hour we get to go home and get ready and shit."

Mabel and Paz went upstairs to get dressed I just grabbed a different hoodie and pulled it on and put on deodorant and fixed my hair.
"Do we have to go to pep rally?" I whined.
My mother chuckles.
"Your like a minute man in the war of bunker hill." She told me chuckling. She nods though.
I groan and Bill took my hand and we left to school. Mabel and Pacifica caught up. We walked into school into the crowd and into the gym finding out seats with Candy and Grenda.

We were talking. Mabel and Pacifica were helpers setting the pep rally up so I'm kinda scared of what they did.
They walked out onto the gym floor hand in hand.

"Waz up people?!" They yelled.
People cheered.
"Before we start I want to say a few words. Over the years of being in high school. I met many friends. My girlfriend included. I just want to say that everyone has a life in and out of school or were we work in the future. But we have to know that just because they're different they have an amazing background story. Such as mine and Dippers. We were actually adopted by our parents. We never knew about it till two years ago when we ran into our birth parents. His mother, my father who are siblings and we are cousins. They were teen parents and the environment where they lived was unsafe for two small children. So they illegally gave us to our adopted parents. Umm.... we weren't even born at the same time. He was born first then they took me in and called us twins. And who would have thought that this lovely 'rich' girl as you may call it. Was also adopted. So every time you make fun of people think of what their life is like away from here and well don't hate the homos they just want to be loved and treated with respect! Thank you!"

Nobody talked as Mabel and Pacifica walked off the basketball court. Then people started clapping. The pep rally continued.

We left for home. Mabel and Pacifica went to Pacifica's home and Bill and I went to the shack.
Ford explained that my mom had to go home to get my uncles ready and that my father.