Ch 5

Dipper pov.
I found Aquarius and Aries in the hall kissing and talking quietly holding each. I roll my eyes and head back into the kitchen. Arms wrapped around me and fluffy golden hair was on my shoulder. I reach my hand up and scratching the hair.
"Pine treeeee!"
He whined then he lifts me up and walked backwards.
"Bill put me down before you fall."
He was going down. We were on the couch snuggling.
"They dance when my dad is made. So what does my mom do?"

"Um well I know it depends on the subject on why she's mad. I've only seen her yell and leave the house and come back bloody and stuff. Or yell lecturing people. But she has a lot of patience. But my theory is that you don't want to see her angry. A made mother is fine but a mad purgatory queen who can control at most 96 demons at once which is equivalent to 666 humans. I wouldn't want to see that."

I nuzzled into Bills chest. He played with my hair.
The tv magically turned on and Ben crawled through it.
"move I'm gonna play here." He said just then the door bell rang.
"I'll get it!"

I get up and walk to the door and open it. A lady with red hair stood in front of me with an older man and a few guards.
"...Hello can I help you?"

"Yes I'm looking for the queen I was told that she might be here."

"Umm. Come in wait here." I let them in and shut the door.
Ben stood up and glitch in front of them he was all gray and stuff his eyes were red.
"Ben! Don't!"
He glitches away.
"Hey Aquarius Aries!"

"Yes!" They run over.
"Can you make sure that they don't get killed please?"

"Sure." They started talking to the lady.

I walk off Bill came to my side.
"Who is that?"
I shrugged we went down the hall.
My parents were still talking.
"Mom dad? There's a lady here. red hair emerald eyes? She wants to talk to you mom."

"Awe shit I forgot she wanted to speak to you today."
My parents got up and walked down the hall an old fashion Mexican fan appears and my mom hid the bottom of her face. Dad fiddle with my hair so it was covering my right eye.
"Don't let them know your my son. Tell your cousins."
He said. And we walked back to the front door. Moms dress turned into a long white dress the front was short back was long a black leather was around her mid section.
"Your highness I was just- oh I do believe terms have been discussed then."

"Not quite Juliea." My dad said.

"A- your majesty who is this? If I may ask?"
Slender man asked.

"Juliea. King Zachary's fiancé and future queen." She said curtsied.

"Lord David. I'm the retired king. If I may your highness we would like to discuss terms for Juliea's and King Zachary's wedding."
He's my grandfather?
"who are the children?"

"This is my son. Prince Alcor. My nieces Aquarius and Aries."
My uncles walked into the room, bill came to my side but didn't touch me.
"Son, Cipher come with. Aquarius Aries stay here with your Fathers. We'll be back soon."

A black door appears. Bill opened it for us. We walked through into the white room with the magic tree. Bill shuts the door and came to my side.
Mom closed the fan removing it from her face.

"Why would you want to talk to a dangerous being such as myself?"
Mom asked.

"We have a small favor to ask. You see our wedding is coming up and-" Juliea was cut off

"Get to the point. You're wasting my time." Mom said calmly.

"Well, dusk cliff. I would like the wedding to be there." Juliea said.