Ch 11

Alcor pov.

I watched as Juliea hesitates to reach for one then goes to the other. She finally picked the red spider Lilly. Moms outfit changed into a white ballerina. Her dress looked torn and pieces of ripped fabric. Juliea wedding dress changed as well to a white ballet gown and in one piece.
A creepy music box song played. She copied moms movements as they danced around. Juliea's white dress started to change color from white to a light pink.
They danced on their toes spinning around. Mom stopped in one position on one of her toes. She stayed like that for a while completely still. Juliea was struggling a bit.
Her dress changed again to a light red.
Mom moved again and then stopped as the music ended.
Everyone was silent.
"Crowned princess." Mom said.
Everyone clapped and their dresses went back to normal. Mom walked off.
The wedding went on. I was with Bill taking and such.
Eventually everyone went left back to their domain. It was just Kate dad mom Skyler Neptune and my aunt and uncles bill and my cousins.
"Well thank you for coming guys!" Kate said walking towards us with open arms. I held my hand up so she gets the idea that I'm not gonna hug her. She backs away.
"Adalay?-"

"Lady." Dad whispered into Kate's ear.

"Oh umm Lady Adalay? I've been thinking. What was your past like? It's just that you have this cold unread expression all the time."

Mom took her hands into hers.
"Listen dearie. You won't understand my life unless you were there. It's very intense and hard to understand. A lot of death and sacrifice and betrayal. That's all I'm saying for now. You'll learn to expect it."

Mom dropped her hands and walked into the woods Victor and Willow by her side.
"Her past life was tragic she really doesn't like talking about it." Dad said. We said our goodbyes and watched as they flew off.
"There was a war? I thought nobody died."
Aquarius was confused.
"There's always someone who dies. "
Bill said picking me up.
"You don't have to carry me."

"Yea well everyone else left."

I smile and look up into the Star lit sky. So many colors. Bill carried me off back home.
I wonder who died?
Tabitha said in my head.
Once we got home everything was normal. Mom was walking around talking to friends. Aquarius and Aries were giggling and stuff. Ben on his games. Bill took me to my room. We started watching some movies that were on a laptop and cuddling each other.

Adalay pov.
I got the two little ones in bed and sung them to sleep. I move through the house which was soon lifeless from everyone being in bed or out.
So much to do in so little time.
I fly around to the old dusty storage room. I open the big door and walk in closing it gently.
I walk around touching a few things till I come across an old mirror. I walk to it and blow the dust off.
My reflection was me but as Elizabeth.
"He's gonna find out eventually." She said crossing her arms.
"Yea well for now I'm not saying anything. He's still here."

"Even though he's just a past shadow?"

"Yea. He needs to stay for now."

Elizabeth rolled her eyes and disappeared.
I chuckled and step away from the mirror.

-------(time skip)----

Alcor pov.

It was a week since the wedding. Mom seems fine with it knowing that dad had to.
My cousins and I are getting better at our powers fighting and other things. Today is our test. We have to go against family. Daughters vs fathers. Son against mother.

Aries was first. "Begin!" Mom shouts.
They lashed at each other dodging blades, punches and kicks from each other. She blocked uncle Liu's blade with a crystallizing spell on her wing.
"Nice but that won't last long!" Liu said and was shoved off. They keep at it. Aries using her magic whip. She eventually was able the knock him off guard and pin him to the ground a blade to his neck.
"Good Aries." They got up with a smile and walk to the side. Aquarius and Jeff's turn. They watched each other's every move. Aquarius moved first picking up weapons that were around and lashing out on each other.
After a while they were huffing.
"Blood lust!" 
Jeff's eyes turned red. His head tilted to the side and he started to laugh loudly with insanity.
"GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP!" He yelled at her. And he changed right to her. She dodged him and slashed his back. He turned and kicked her. She land in the dirt and he tries jumping onto her. She move back and kneed him in the face and pinned him in a military head lock. He  struggles against her.
"That's enough." Mom said. Jeff stopped struggling and Aquarius lets go of him.
"Are you ok?!" Aquarius yelled helping her dad off to the side.
Me and mom.
"Stab me."

"Wha-"

"I want you to actually stab me. Try to kill me." Mom said with a smile. The weapons on the ground rests into being halfway in the ground.
I pick up a dagger and get ready to fight my mother.
"Shall we dance?" Mother curtsied.
I charged at her first. She dodged and moved away. Mom picks up a knife and blocked my blade.
"Don't stop till you get enough!" She said with a tune. She pushed me back and lashed the knife at me.
"Focus Boy!" She yells at me.
I jump away from her and fly to the sky.
"That's not gonna do you any good!" Mom throw the knife at me. I move and dodge it.
Mom starts screaming with a sonic voice wave. I cover my ears. It stopped and all I heard was ringing. A force knocked me into the ground. I land on my side with a grunt.
I use my magic and levitate weapons up and throw them at her. She swatted them away braking all of them. I try to calm my breathing down and think. I get up.
I hope this works.
I levitate more weapons up and shoot them at her. I quickly summon my bow and fire it at her. I hit her stomach. Please be done please be done please be done please be done!
She laughed.
"That was fun." She said fly to the ground. Mom pulled out the arrow and healed her self.
"I would go on but a normal body would have dropped dead by now. So congratulations you all passed!"

My bow disappeared and I sigh with happiness. I run to her and hug her. Mom embraced me.
"I thought I was really gonna kill you!" I say pulling away from her.

"Little star you still have a lot to learn if your gonna kill me. I haven't even used any of my powers. If you think that was hard. Hehehe you have a long way to go. I could have killed you within seconds. Now imagine going up against both of your Uncles. It's not that easy."
Mom pushed me to the side and bent back as Liu tried stabbing her. Jeff came from the side. Mom grabbed Liu and knocked him into Jeff. Mom stands straight and cross her arms.
"Stay aware of surroundings. The more you know them the easier it is to take them down." Mom smiled and walked to the house. I followed. Jeff and Liu charged at mother again. Once again she dodged their attack and clapped her hands really loud next to their ears. They fell to the ground.
"K.O!" Ben and Sally yell.
I giggle,  Bill was pops right in my face his lips pressed against mine. He pulled away
"You ok? Are you hurt? Did you break anything? Do you feel any pain? Want me to carry you?"

"Bill I'm fine. Just a few scratches and bruises."
He picks me up and carried me inside.
"I love you pine tree."
"I love you too floating Dorito."

---------
An sorry if I put Kate instead of Juliea my mistake. If I said kate I meant Juliea.