Ch3

An- remember Aquarius is Mabel, Alcor is Dipper, Aries is Pacifica

Adalay pov
I watched my nieces and son jump into it Jeff and Liu follow.

"We won't make it!"
Dale yelled
"He'll yea we will!" Bill ran and jumped through. I start running and jump through it.

Wind blasted in my face. The humans were screaming.
"ARE YOU INSANE?" Brad screamed.

"YES! YES WE ARE! THEY DON'T CALL MY FAMILY INSANE FOR NOTHING!" Aquarius yelled back at them.
I laughed. Jeff did as well. Alcor opened up his wings and so did we. We were soaring through the sky. Yes there was a clear sky and sunset.
"Holy Shit!"

"NO! No 'holy shit'! Use 'what the fuck' it's better!" Liu yelled at Dale.

"It's like being on a roller coaster." Brad yelled out

"HA THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO A ROLLER COASTER!" Jeff laughed out. I can't believe he actually remembered how to fly after all that time I taught him years ago to us transforming magic to turn into a half bird.

"OHHHH AUNT ADALAY PLEEEEAAAASSE!" Aquarius begged me. I roll my eyes and start flying higher.
"ALRIGHT FOLLOW THE LEADER!" They get in a single file line behind me.
"You want a roller coaster? Well here we go!"
I yelled I take another flap of my wings and fold them in, rolling to my back. So Dale was under me. I fall back going head first. I heard screaming and start laughing. I open my wings weaving through the top of the trees. I spin around. I fly up going up rolling to my side and fall again and roll over twice and open my wings again. Gliding up and gently going straight.
"Whoa! That was so much fun!"
Brad yelled.

"Good! well we're here!"
I called out and circled around the mansion.
Zack made a native call out, I call out another call. My friends come running out and wave at me. I slow down getting lower to the ground. I land taking a few steps. Dale got off of me. The humans regrouped together and talked.

Alcor/Dipper pov (warning smut)
Bill picked my up bridle style and carried me inside. "Bill his baby room Is his!"
Mom screamed.
I blushed a bit.

Bill carried me down the hall to a door and we fazed through it like it wasn't there. He tossed me onto the bed and crawled on top of me pulling my body under his, my legs on either side of his waist. His lips pushed against mine. His warm tongue slipped into my mouth. His body grinds into mine. He pushed my shirt up and rubbed my bare skin. He took my hands and pinned them to the mattress. My hips buck up into his and I moan out his name. He kissed down my neck sucking on my skin.

"Damn Pine tree ......your so sensitive."

"S-s-shut up." I blushed as he pulled my shirt off. I pulled at his shirt unbuttoning it. He slipped it off. He pulled my pants off taking my underwear with. He kissed down my chest sucking on my nipple and rubbed his thumb over the other. He trailed his lips down my stomach to my crouch. He lifts my legs up kissing and biting down the back of my thighs.
He licked the tip of my member. I give a small whimper. He take me in his mouth rubbing his tongue around. I moan grabbing his hair. He bobs his head sucking and licking.

"B-Bill......ngh.....your gonna......make me release....ah!"
I pushed his head down and releasing in his mouth. I let go of his hair letting him sit up. He swallowed my seed down licking his lips.
"That was tasty." He stares down at me.
I move my foot and rubbed it against his boner.  He lets out a moan. I push myself up undoing his pants. I rubbed my foot against his large very hard dick. Bill leans into me slipping his pants down. He sucks on my collarbone and licks around my neck. He brushed a spot making me moan out. He sucks on that spot.
He lifts my legs up pushing his ting into my mouth. His member pressed against my hole. He pushed into me . I move my arms and hold onto him my nails dig into his skin. He starts thrusting.