chapter 14

DIPPER

Oh my god she went into labor. My mother is giving birth. But unlike my birth others just had to wait outside the infirmary room. Im holding Willow and Victor's hands.

"is she dying?" Victor asked looking up at me. i shake my head and explain to him that it just hurts a lot. my father is inside with mom. uncle Jeff is biting his finger nails while Liu is in a chair with his head against the wall just waiting. i hear my mothers groans stop. we wait. nothing.

Dr Smile came out of the room with Slender.

"everything ok?"

"yes but the child is quite small, I'm afraid we don't know the gender of the child just yet. Your mother and father need time to make sure the baby is stable before anyone could see them." slender said.

"can we see them after lunch?" willow asked

Dr smilie spoke "Sorry sweetheart your gonna half to wait a day or two in order to see them. the baby needs time to know who's it's parents are. I'm sure Alcor can take care of you for the time being."

I nod and smooth her hair back.
"Come on we can go play some games with everyone."

"Uh sorry I'm gonna pass." Ben held up his hands. A few others agreed. Willow's lip quivered and she started to cry. I glare at them.
Victor hugs his sister "you bullies! You made her cry!"

Liu, Jeff and Ej got up they came to her side. Ej knelt down and pat their head.
"Don't worry we'll play with you."
"Us to!" Aquarius and Aries run over.
"And us!" Jane and Sally joined in.

Willow smiled and wipe her tears away.
"Lets play hide n seek. The original hide n seek."
Aries suggested. I nod others agree.
We start the game. Victor and Willow hide same with the others.
"I guess I'm it."

I count then search for them. After a few minutes of looking I heard the windows break.
Glass shattered around me. I scream covering my head. Monsters fly in with weapons in hand.
"BIIIILLLLL!"

I use my magic creating a fire between them and me.
Grandfather flew in he held a sword to my throat.
"Where. Is. My. son?"

"I won't tell you."

"I'm now hearing that I have another grandchild on the way. A true air to the throne that is half demon. Where are they!?"
He pressed the sword against my skin.

"Like I said. I WILL NOT TELL YOU WHERE MY MOTHER IS!"

"Away from my son!"
Dad came storming down the hall. I was pulled into arms and turned away. Bill was using his own body to protect me.

"Son what spell has she put you under?"

"This isn't a spell. This is me protecting my family from you! They're your grandchildren, why would you hurt them!?"

"I refuse-"

"What to be a related to a demon? This is my live my love and soul. Not yours. And my kingdom as well. This is a treaty of peace. Besides the newborn is more monster than demon. But you being here is causing a threat to the baby. If you don't stand down then Adalay will take care of it herself while protecting the baby. Please think about your life as well."

The guards drop their weapons.
"Dad, Please. You can't beat here. This becomes hell if you go against her. Alcor Aquarius and Aris were in a war already. They're kids. Don't put them through that again."

"Onii-Chan!" Willow and Victor run to me. I pick them up and hold them close.
"Is that grandpa?" Willow asked.
I nod. She lets go and walks over to grandfather.
"Willow don't."
Bill held me back before I could reach her. Victor ran after her and pulled her away and held her like Bill was holding me.
"BAD MAN GO AWAY! NO HURTING MY SISTER!"
He lets out a sigh and lowers his weapon.
"Very well but I would like to see this child. Now."

"Be patient dad. I don't know if Adalay is ready for anyone but me to see the child."

"He's right."
Uncle Chase aunt Teresa and uncle Joseph flew into the house. I use my magic and fix the window.
"Adalay is very protective of her children. Victor and Willow included. She didn't let anyone hold or touch Alcor unless he wanted them too. We all know what happened to Kate. He didn't trust her so we have to be more careful. Without the powers of sensing who to and not to trust makes her even more protective."

"I don't trust him." Bill said letting me stand straight. "Of course you don't that's normal."

The window broke open again. Juliea with her fat stomach. Bill fixed it this time.
I kiss him and thank him for protecting me. He smiles and kissed me back.
"Lets go see the queen."