Meet Annabella Harvelle

Name: Annabella "Bella" Elle Harvelle

Birthday: March 20, 1984

Age: 26 years old

Family:Ellen Harvelle (hunter; mom; 46 years old); Joanne "Jo" Miracle Harvelle (hunter; younger sister; was 18 years old; dead); Asher "Ash" Joseph Harvelle (researcher; younger brother; was 23 years old; dead); Matthew "Matt" Joseph Harvelle (researcher; younger brother; Asher's twin; was 23 years old; dead)

Likes: read, hunt, kill, guns, cars, family, smoking, drinking

Dislikes: Death, perverts, demons, killers, rapists

Biography: Hey, my name is Annabella, either Anna or Bella for short. I am 26 years old. I had a younger sister and had 2 younger brothers. I was on a case when the bar -I was born and raised in- burned down with Asher and Matt in it. Yes, I say case. Jo came to my college and told me the yellow eyed demon that killed our dad was back. I dropped out and went back to hunting right away to find the son of a bitch. He killed my dad when I was 12, Asher and Matt were 9, and when Jo was 4. I told my mom to let me hunt because I had a job to do. She was hesitant but let me anyway. I wouldn't go on every hunt because of my other 3 siblings, but I would go on a couple every now and again. I taught Jo and then the twins but realized that they would do good researching cases and finding information. So, while they were doing that, Mom, Jo, and I were doing the hard work aka cases and hunts. Anyway, back to the day the twins died. I was all the way in North Carolina while they were at the bar we call home in California. When Jo called me, saying that the bar burned down with Asher and Matt in it, I broke down. She told me that she thought it was the yellow eyed demon. Then I get a call from my Mom saying that Jo was killed because she was trying to get the yellow eyes demon, just a month after Ash and Matt's 5 month anniversary. After that, I have been solo finding my own information. Until I met James and Chris. They were two hunters who I found while doing a case. We paired up as a trio and did cases since then. Until we did a certain vampire case. They both drank some vampire's blood and I had to slice their heads off. I didn't want to see them be turned like the sons of bitches we were trying to kill. After that, I killed them and gave them a proper hunter burial. I burned their bodies. Since then I have been solo. Anyway, I have to go. Just parked in front of a motel for the night. But before I go, I am also a werewolf. An Alpha at that. I killed a werewolf during a case and have been an Alpha since then. Bye!

Edit 08/05/2023