Chapter 4

3:30 A.M. I jolt out up in the bed when I hear someone open my door. I get my Desert Eagle out and aim it at the burglar. "Dean?" I ask as I see his face.

He looks at me with a vulnerable look in his eyes, making me grip the handle of my pistol. "Dean, what's wrong? Are you okay? Where's Sam?" I ask him as I sit up straight. "Sam's asleep. Figured we could talk about what happened at the club and why you keep running away from me." Dean replies as he sits on the bed. I get out the bed and walk to the table. I put the gun in my gym bag and take out a pair of shorts to put over my short shorts. I slide them on and turn around, facing Dean. "So, what is there to talk about?" I ask him, annoyed that he woke me up for this shit. No offense Dean, but I was having an amazing dream about us if you weren't sleeping with every Omega and Beta. "Well, we need to figure out what the hell happened at the bar then you need to explain why you keep running from me even though we're mates." Dean replies as he crosses his arms. "I was pissed off at you because you followed me there when I wanted to be alone. And as for me explaining why I keep running away, I can't be around you or else people die. I already lost my baby brothers and my baby sister too which was thanks to you. My mom is all I got for family. And I don't want to let her go. She told me a week after Jo died, that the kids are supposed to live longer, not the other way around. She wanted to see us grow up and not live the hunting life. But we were dragged into it." I explain as I wrap my arms around myself, trying not to cry. I can't cry. It's not apart of my tradition for Ash and Matt's anniversary.

"She wanted me to watch me become a lawyer, she wanted to watch Jo become a nurse, she wanted to watch the twins become detectives. She never wanted me or Jo or the twins in all of this." I look down and bite my lip. "She even begged dad after I learned how to use a gun not to bring us into it. And now look at my family. Dad, Jo, and the twins are gone. I'm the only Harvelle child standing. Mom wants to commit suicide but tries not to do it." I say and choke on a sob. I cover my mouth and turn around.

3:45 A.M. I feel Dean wrap his arms around me, pulling my back to his front. "I'm sorry Jo died. I told her not to follow us and she did. The person we were trying to kill was the same one that killed your father. That exact same one had killed our dad, too. So that's why she came. She told me that if you weren't going to go after the son of a bitch that killed your dad along with ours, then she would do it by herself." Dean says in my ear. I shiver at his velvet voice. Oh come on not now!

I turn around in his arms and put a hand on his chest. "You know why we can't be together, right?" I say and look at his chest, trying to avoid his eyes. "Because everyone we love dies around us?" Dean says and I look at him, getting lost in his forest eyes. "Yeah, I lost a few people who I cared about, too. And I left many people I didn't want to die. So I know how it feels." Dean adds with a chuckle. "I'm sorry Dean. I really am. But this weekend, I just want to be alone and get drunk. Yesterday was Asher and Matthew's 5 year anniversary and I take three days off for them. Always." I say and look away. "I understand. I'll be next door if you need me." Dean says and kisses my head.

Dean lets go of me and I groan. Man, I hate giving into my needs. Especially for Dean. "Fuck it." I mumble and grab his shirt. He looks at me and I smash my lips to his. He automatically kisses back and pulls me close, flesh on flesh. I groan and slide my hands to the nape of his hair while his go under my shirt. I slide his button-down shirt off and grab the hem of his t-shirt. He pulls out of the kiss and helps me take his shirt off. "Does your drinking include having sex?" Dean asks me as he takes my shirt off. I nod and kiss him again, rough. "Always does. You act like I don't sleep with other Omegas and Betas." I mumble into the kiss, making him chuckle into the kiss.

Dean pulls out of the kiss and shoves me to the bed, making me fall back and my hair going all over the place once my head falls. Dean hovers over me and kisses my neck. I moan and grip his bare shoulders. He nips at my sweet spot, making me buck my hips to his. He groans and does it again. I moan loud and hear a knock on my door. We both freeze and look at the door.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Been a while!

So what do you think of that twist? Yeah, Jo died when they were in a store along with her mother, but let's just say that Jo died killing the yellow eyed demon. I will bring her back, dont fret.

ADD, VOTE, COMMENT, OR ALL BUT DO NOT DO NONE OF THEM!!!

Love ya Supernatural fans!

-Natalia

Edit 08/06/23