Chapter 16

I take a deep breath and nod. Yeah, you may hate Dean later for it. "Yeah, he marked me because his wolf knew Dean wouldn't do it." I tell him, jogging when I smell Dean's scent behind me. "Okay, we'll talk about this when you get here. the name of my shop if called Angel's Helpers. Funny name but Luke came up with it." He replies. "Alright, sounds like a plan. See you when I get there." I say as I hang up. I put my phone in my back pocket and jog down the interstate. I take another deep breath and shift into my wolf, running down the interstate. I need to talk to Michael and see if he has a lycanthrope on us and what we do if we get marked by our mate without the permission of the one being marked. I know from what my mother told me but she didn't say much on the marking part and the family lycanthrope got burned along with Ash and Matt.

I run up to what looks like a car shop and shift back. I cross my arms as I slowly walk up to the shop. "Uh, hello? Michael? Anyone?" I call out as I look around, hoping to see Michael or his boyfriend. I walk into the shop and look around, mainly at the doors. "Can I help you?" I turn around and see who I believe is Luke. "Are you Luke?" I ask him. "Yes I am. How do you know my name?" Luke replies. "I know your boyfriend, Michael. I actually ran into him at a bar and he helped me when I howled after I was in a car accident. I told him what had happened with my own mate and he said to come here for my car." I explain to him. Luke nods and takes his shirt off. "Very well. Take this shirt and I will get you some clothes." Luke replies, making me nod as I take the shirt. I slide it on as he walks me into the back of the shop. "Baby, was that Anna?" I hear Michael call out. "Yes it was, babe. I'm going to give her some of my spare clothes because she came up to our shop naked. Probably from shifting." Luke replies back as he takes me to what I believe is their bedroom. Luke walks to their dresser as I stand in the room awkwardly. I watch him get some clothes before turning around and looking at me. "Okay so I have some lingerie sets here but I'm also unsure of your bust size. So I'll give you a pair of underwear and a sports bra." Luke tells me.

I nod as I walk over to him. "So I'm guessing you like the ladies lingerie sets? I mean I seriously cannot see Michael in it." I ask, making Luke giggle. Okay so I was right. It is Luke and not Michael. "Yes I am and I would be the same way if I was in your shoes." Luke replies as he hands me some clothes. I take them and smile at him. He smiles back as I change into the clothes. I button the shirt just as I hear someone walk in the room. I look over my shoulder and watch Michael walk over to us. He smiles at me as he wipes some oil off his face with a rag. "Okay so what did Dean's wolf do?" Michael asks me. I point to my bandaged neck, making Luke gasp. "No mate should mark their mate. Let alone letting their wolf mark them. That is just wrong." Luke says, making me look at him. "Yeah I know. I slapped him then snarled at him for letting his wolf Zero do it." I say, making Michael tense. "His wolf's name is Zero? As in the partner from Midnight Zero?" Michael says, making me nod. "Yeah. My wolf's name is Midnight so I guess that's why they're called Midnight Zero." I tell him. "That means he also did it to protect you. There's a chapter that explains all about it in the Lycanthrope." Michael replies, making me raise an eyebrow. "Do you have it? I want to read about it. My family lycanthrope got burned along with the rest of my family." I ask. "Sure you can. Baby, can you get her something to eat while I get the book?" Michael asks Luke.

Luke nods and guides me out of their room, Michael behind us. I hear Michael walk further down the hallway as Luke takes me into a kitchen. He points to the table while he walks to the fridge. I wall to the table and sit down, watching Luke get some things out the fridge. He closes the door with his hip before walking to the counter. "So, what do you do around here, Luke?" I ask him. "I don't work here, doll face. I work as a nurse in a hospital 3 miles from here. I use Mikey's car to get to and from work. That's where I met Mikey." Luke replies, smiling as he continues to make me some lunch. I giggle and smile at him. "How did you two meet and how long have you guys been together before knowing you two were mates?" I ask him. "Mikey came in with a broken arm and a concussion. He was in a car accident while on his way back from his old shop he had before he sold it. I was his nurse and the week after he was getting better, we found out that we were mates. He asked me to be his the day he got out of the hospital and I said yes. Then a year into it, we had enough to build this place. Mikey and I have been together for about 3 years now." Luke replies as he grabs a plate. I smile as he turns around with a plate in his hands.

I smile at him as he walks over to me. He puts the plate in front of me before walking to the fridge. "Do you want a beer?" Luke asks me. "Yeah I'll take one." I say, making him nod as he grabs two beers out. He closes the fridge and walks over to me. He sits across from me and puts the beer in front of me. I take a bite of the sandwich and look at him with wide eyes. "You sure you aren't a chef? Because this tastes like a damn club sandwich." I ask him. Luke giggles and shakes his head. "No I'm not. I was raised to cook and make food from my mom before I came here." Luke replies as we hear Michael wall back down the hall. I nod and open my beer, taking a sip before taking another bite of the sandwich.

Sorry that took forever guys! Been really busy with work and school! Hope this will make up for lost time! Later!