Chapter 5

Dean pulls out of the kiss and shoves me to the bed, making me fall back and my hair going all over the place once my head falls. Dean hovers over me and kisses my neck. I moan and grip his bare shoulders. He nips at my sweet spot, making me buck my hips to his. He groans and does it again. I moan loud and hear a knock on my door. We both freeze and look at the door.

Someone knocks on the door again. "You going to get it?" Dean whispers to me. I glare at him and push him off of me. I get up and walk to the door. I look at Dean and he walks to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. I open the door and see Sam. "Hey Sam. What's up?" I ask as I cross my arms. "Is Dean here?" Sam asks as he walks in. I shake my head and sit on my bed. I quickly yet quietly push Dean's shirt under the pillow. "He didn't come back yet?" I ask, confused. Sam shakes his head and looks at me. "No, I thought he was with some whore like he usually is." Sam replies and my heart breaks. Are you kidding me? Just when I was about to let Dean be with he. Oh goddess now I know he can't be trusted. Now I definitely can't sleep with him because he's still doing it.

4:15 A.M. I shake my head then nod at his actions. "I think he is, but they probably walked somewhere more private." I say, trying not to cry. He nods and looks at my bag. "How many guns do you have, by the way?" Sam asks me. "I'll tell you later today, or if I meet you guys again, Sam. But right now. I have to get changed to get on the road." I say as I get up. I walk to my bag and grab a pair of skinny jeans, a black v-neck shirt, and a black flannel. I quickly change and walk back to the bed. I slide my combat boots on and grab my desert eagle from under my pillow.

I tuck the gun in my jeans and walk to my bag. I stuff my clothes in and get my knives. I turn around and watch Sam sniff the room. "He was here. But it's fading." Sam says and I tense. "No, that was before. You two were in my room before, remember?" I say as I turn back around and close my bag. I grab my bag and turn to Sam. "Well, I'll be on my way then. Seems like I can't be alone. I'll probably find another hotel to stay in." I say as I walk out, leaving Dean in the bathroom and Sam in the room.

I slam the door shut and walk to the front desk. I hand the person the key back and walk out. I walk to my car, hearing Dean call for me. I glare at him as I put my bag in my trunk. I slam my trunk shut and walk to the driver's side. I get in and start the car. I put the car in reverse and pull out of the parking spot. I speed away from the hotel and look to find another hotel. I can't believe I have into my needs. My needs are always wrong. Why do thaley have to be wrong? Ugh!!!!

4:30 A.M. I wipe my eyes as I drive away. I can't believe I thought he CHANGED!!! UGH!!! I howl in pain as I'm driving and choke on a sob. I pull over to the side of the road and turn the car off. I cover my face and choke on a sob. I can't believe Dean STILL does it!!! And I thought he changed!!! I howl again in pain as I get out of the car. I look around and scream in desperation when I don't find any woods. Come on! Why can't I at least find a area that has woods?!?!

I hear a car honk and turn around. I growl and feel my eyes change from green to red. He still has the guts to come around even thought Sam told me he is still whoring around? The car pulls to the side of the road and parks the car. The driver's side door opens to reveal Dean. I growl more and walk up to him. "HOW COULD YOU?!?! YOU MADE OUT WITH ME EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE STILL WHORING AROUND?!?!" I yell at him as I jab a finger at his chest. "YOU THINK I WOULD FUCKING DATE YOU BECAUSE WE'RE MATES?!?! I WAS GOING TO BUT THEN SAM!!!" I chuckle and look at him with my red eyes. "SAM WENT AND FUCKING TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR FUCKING LITTLE TOYS!!! HOW COULD YOU AFTER I WAS JUST ABOUT TO DATE YOU!!!" I scream out and slap him.

He looks at me and puts a hand on his now red hand-print cheek. He growls and grabs my wrist. "LET ME GO!!!" I yell out as I thrash in his grip. He growls louder, causing me to whimper. The pain I am feeling and his loud growling is scaring me. Dean grips my wrist more and roars in my face. I choke on a sob and look away. "YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME AND NOT RUN AWAY FROM ME!!! I AM THE ALPHA IN THIS BOND, NOT YOU!!! YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME!!!" Dean roars at me. I choke on a sob and try to pull away from him.

Edit 08/06/23