Chapter 1

Friday, March 5, 2010

Annabella's P.O.V

6:00 P.M. I sigh as I take my key out of the ignition (XD IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE SONG, YOU SHOULD LOOK IT UP!). I grab my wallet from the cup holder and slide it in my back pocket. I grab my duffle bag from the passenger seat and get out. I close the door to my 1969 Chevy Impala.

I walk up to the hotel and to the front desk. I grab my wallet out with my free hand as I drop my duffel bag. I take my fake ID out along with $150. "One room please, king size bed." I mumble as I rub my face with my free hand. The clerk looks at my fake ID then me. "Tanisha Hampton, huh? That's funny. Two guys came in with the same last name three hours ago." He says, making me look at him. "What were the names?" I ask. Mom only said that Jo and I were supposed to use it. The last names, anyway. Who else would have that same last name? "John Hampton and Noah Hampton." He replies. I tense when I realize those are- well were- the names my partners, James and Chris used to use those names. But they died 3 months before I came back home. Who the fuck are using them now? "Can you describe how they look?" I ask and he nods. Have to make sure their bodies aren't meat suits. They told me when shit went down, if it ever did, to burn their bodies. So I gave them a proper hunter burial. But then again, demons can make the dead person's body all brand new. "Yeah, John was near your height, couple inches taller, green eyes, dirty blonde hair, wore a leather jacket, black flannel shirt, white t-shirt underneath, jeans, and black boots. Noah was like the height of a moose. Had long brown hair that stopped at the shoulders, green eyes, grey jacket, red flannel, grey t-shirt, jeans, and brown boots." The clerk describes as he tries to remember more.

I tense when I realize that those are the fucking Winchester brothers. Are you fucking kidding me? Mom told me about them assholes when Jo brought me back. It's been 2 months since I went home. I told her to call me if anything. But why didn't she tell me about this? "Okay, now give me a room next to them." I demand. The clerk nods and hands me a key. I take it and sling my duffle bag over my shoulder. I nod and take my ID. I walk down the hall as I put my fake ID back in my wallet. I put it in my back pocket as I look up to see room 15. I look at room 16 and hear noises. Must be the Winchesters. I unlock my hotel room and walk in. I put the 'DO NOT DISTURB' sign on the door knob. I close it behind me and lock it, putting the chain on. I walk to the table and put my duffle bag down. I get my USP .45, .44 Magnum, M9, Desert Eagle, PP2000, G18, M93 Raffica, TMP, SPAS-12, AA-12, M1014, SIG550 Assault Rifle, SWAT HK Machine Gun, AK-74 with Grenade Launcher, Bravo Squad Assault Rifle, Command Assault Rifle, 50 cal Sniper Rifle, Barrel .50 cal, AK-47, Intervention, and M164 out of my duffel bag. Yes, I have a lot of guns. I need to fix my trunk again which is why I have them in my bag. "Shit." I mumble when I see how worn and dirty they look. I get a rag from my bag and start cleaning my guns.

6:30 P.M. As I am almost done cleaning my guns, I hear voices in the hall. I put my AK-47 down and grab my Desert Eagle. Yes, it's gold. I quietly walk to my door and look out the peep hole. "Hey, Sammy. Did you hear anyone walk into this room?" Dean asks him. "Uh, no I didn't, Dean. Why?" Sam answers. "Just asking. There's a 'DO NOT DISTURB' sign on it." Dean tells him as he bangs on my room. I quietly ran to my bed and put my guns back. It's a lot but I can carry almost a ton. "Hello? Anyone here?" Dean hollers from the hotel door. I put my duffle bag back on the table and turned the TV on. I put it on a low volume and put the Desert Eagle in the back of my jeans, right on the bottom of my spine. I walk to the door and turn the lights off. I unlock the bottom lock and open it, the chain stopping it from opening it more than a crack.

I stare at them. "Can I help you with something?" I snap. "No, we were just leaving." Sam tells me nicely. "Who the hell are you guys, anyway?" I ask. "John and Noah Hampton." Dean lies and I smirk. "Who the hell are you?" Dean fires back. "I'm Tanisha Hampton."I say, emphasis on the name 'Hampton'. "What's your real name?" Dean asks me. I close the door and take the chain off. I open it fully and put my hands on my hips. "Tell me you two don't remember bumping into me?" I ask as Sam looks at my outfit (outfit:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/88/d5/ae/88d5ae47d31541e7b676b4789c11a510.jpg). "Bella?" Sam mumbles. I smile. "There you go. Now bye!" I say sarcastically as I slam the door shut, only to be kicked open by Dean. I stumble back and take my gun out from behind my back.

Sam puts his hands up as Dean takes out an .44 Magnum out from behind his jeans. "Anna, put the gun down." Sam says as he walks over to me slowly. I take my second Desert Eagle out and point it at him. I may have had my other one in the back of my jeans from earlier. "Don't you even dare, Sam." I sneer. "What is wrong with you? In college, you were so nice and sweet and caring. What happened to the old Annabelle?" Sam asks me. "She was long gone when she heard a group of damn hellhounds went and attack her own sister." I snap. "Who's your sister?" Dean asks, confused. I can't help but laugh. "You are so delusional. Didn't you ever see a girl around Ellen and Jo when you two were at her bar?" I ask. "Wait, you were the mysterious girl in the bar?" Dean asks me. "That's right. Now leave my room or I will yell out rape. And believe me, I will make that one word get you guys thrown out of this motel." I snap.

6:45 P.M. Sam walks over to me and I raise an eyebrow at him. "You seriously want to get shot, Sam?" I ask as I take the safety off the Desert Eagle in my left hand. "No, but you know how Chris would feel if he saw you pointing a gun at a friend from college who is a hunter like him." Sam says and I tense. "How would you remember him when you were all around his sister? I mean, Jess was cute and all but I have to say that you would have been better with a brunette than her." I snap. I dated Chris in college and when I became a hunter again, so did Chris. His sister, Jess, was with Sam at the time so the four of us did everything together until Jo came to Chris and I's apartment. "You don't know the half of it." Sam snaps. I laugh and walk back. "How can I not when Chris told me everything his sis told him?" I say, laughing.

Are men this stupid?

--------------------------------------------

Edit 08/05/23