Chapter 7

I hit my head on my seat and groan. "It's okay, Annabelle. I'm going to get you out of there." Dean says as he opens my side of the door. I drop my hands, letting them fall on the roof of my car. "Why me?" I mumble. "Annabelle, stay with me!" Dean yells at me as I close my eyes. "Why me? Why does this stuff always happen to me?" I mumble as I black out. Damn it. I swear if I die, I am going to haunt Dean. This was my dad's car, DAMN IT!!!

Dean's P.O.V

"Annabella!!!" I yell as I cut her seat belt. I quickly catch her before she causes anymore injuries to herself. I gently pull her out and lay her on the grass. "Come on, Annabella. I can't lose you too." I choke out as I look at her leg. I take a deep breath, grab her broken leg, and re-break it. Annabella jolts up and howls in pain and agony. I howl with her as I watch her collapse. I start to do CPR on Annabella. "Come on, Bella. Come on." I mumble as I put my lips on hers, putting air in her lungs.

"Alpha Annabella!!!" I look up and see an Alpha running up to us. He slides on his knees and looks at me. "What happened?" He asks me. "When she was speeding across the intersection, a truck came out of nowhere and hit her. I just re-broke her left leg and am trying to get her conscious." I explain to him as I push on her chest. "Easy, Alpha Dean. You could break her rib cage if you keep it up." The Alpha says as he pushes me off of my mate. I growl at him, making him growl back. "I'm trying to save your mate, not take her away from you. Although I could considering how much of a man-whore you are." He growls at me. "I haven't slept with an Omega in three months. When I realized Anna was my mate three months ago, I haven't had sex with anyone else." I snap at him.

The Alpha rolls his eyes and shoves me away. "Don't hate me for this, Alpha Annabella." The Alpha whispers as he flicks his claws out and slashes her stomach. Her eyes snap open and she grabs the Alpha's wrist. I watch as her cuts and wounds heal. So she wasn't healing? Annabella's eyes close and I sigh in relief that she's breathing again. I look at the Alpha and raise an eyebrow. "Who are you, anyway?" I ask him. He looks at me. "I'm Alpha Micheal. I was the one she was dancing with and talking to at the bar." Micheal replies. "Well, thanks for helping her." I say and get up. He gets up and puts his hand out. "Just, make sure she doesn't get hurt again because I won't be there next time she does." Alpha Micheal tells me. I nod and crouch down to Annabella's body. Will she wake up when I bring her into my car? Fuck I don't know if she will.

I sigh and run a hand through my hair. "Now how am I supposed to get her in my car without her waking up?" I ask Alpha Micheal. "She won't wake up until dawn. So, you got time. I'll take her car to my car shop in Michigan. I'll call her phone once I finish fixing it. And don't worry. I'll hide the guns in her trunk." Micheal replies as he walks to her car while taking his phone out. I nod and pick her up. I watch her groan and move closer to me. I chuckle and walk back to my car.

Edit 08/06/23