Chapter 14

I stop growling when I feel him put his hand on my shoulder gently. "Leave me alone." I growl out. "I'm sorry. I just want you to get better." Dean replies. "I told you not to take all of it. And you do it anyway. Do why bother." I snap as I shove his hand off my shoulder. I sit up and get out of bed. I walk to my gym bag on the dresser and open it. "Where are you going?" Dean asks me from the bed. "Out. Don't worry. I won't cheat like you probably will." I snarl at him as I change. I slide my feet in my boots and tie them. "You can't just go." Dean replies. "Watch me. If you stop me, it won't be pretty." I snap as I walk to the door. I open the door and walk out the hotel. "Anna!" I hear Dean yell out. I growl as I run away from the hotel. 

I hear him behind me, making me growl loud. Just leave me alone! I hear him getting close, making me growl louder. I run faster and go to the left. I smirk when I see the woods in sight. I can lose him there. I run faster and flick my eyes to red, looking around quickly. "Annabelle!" I hear Dean yell out. I hold in a laugh as I run behind a tree and start to climb up. I sit on the branch as I watch Dean run past me. I watch him run farther away from my spot and jump down. I run out of the forest and back to the hotel. I run to their room and open the door. I close it quietly and try to control my breathing. I walk to our bed and sit down, flicking my eyes back to normal. I get up and walk to the bathroom. Might as well give Dean and apology shower in case he's mad at me for running. I close the door and strip out of my clothes. I leave them in a pile at the sink and walk to the shower. I open the sliding door and turn the hot water on. I watch the water get hot quickly and step in. I turn the knob and the water goes from how to warm.

I turn around and wet my long blonde hair. I move my hands in my hair, pushing my hair back. I stop as I hear the room door open. I turn away and leave my back facing the foggy sliding door. "Annabelle?" I hear him call out. I shake my head as I look down at the bruise healing from the accident. Note to self: Call Alpha Michael and see if he has my car and when it will be ready. I hear the bathroom door open and stop myself from turning around. I hear Dean growl in possessiveness as I hear the door close. I move my hands through my hair again as if I didn't hear Dean walk in. I wet my face and move the water all over my face. "Anna." I slowly turn around and see -a now naked- Dean at the sliding door. I watch him open it and step in. He closes it behind himself and walks up to me, making me look away. "I'm sorry, Dean. I just don't like it when others take my pain when I tell them not to." I tell him, holding in a smirk when I see him staring at my curves. "It's alright. I'm the same way with Sammy. Even when I say no, he does it anyway. I should've stopped myself from doing so." Dean replies.

I turn around and he puts his hands on my bare waist. I put my hands on his shoulders as he leans down. I meet him halfway with lidded eyes. I close my eyes fully as he gently kisses me. I slowly kiss back as I slowly slide my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into him. He continues to kiss me, sliding his tongue across my bottom lip. I hold in a giggle as I decide to decline the grant, teasing him. He groans into the kiss as I pull him under the water, getting him wet. I gasp as he nips on my bottom lip, giving him access to slide his tongue in my mouth. I moan as our tongues fight for dominance. Dean obviously wins and I moan as he moves his tongue everywhere in my mouth. I arch my back more as I feel Dean's hands squeeze my ass. He smirks into the kiss as he picks me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

He pulls out of the kiss and kisses down my neck, making me moan and tilt my head more. I grip his wet hair and moan louder when I feel him get my sweet spot. I grip the nape of his hair when I feel his canines scrape against my sweet spot. I move his head away and look at him, gasping when I see his canines and his red eyes. "Dean?" I whisper. "No, he's gone right now." His werewolf replies. I feel my eyes widen, making his werewolf chuckle. "What's your name?" I ask him. "Call me Zero." Zero replies. "Okay Zero. Why the hell are you in control?" I ask him. He chuckles and smirks more. "Because I want Dean to mark you but he doesn't want to. That's why I'm in control." Zero replies. I shake my head then chuckle, looking back at him. "Well, if it isn't Zero. The one I've heard was rare to be in a Winchester body." Midnight, my wolf, says. Zero looks at me, making me chuckle more.