Chapter 1

Not again. There are lizards chasing me though the sewers of the capitol, about to eat Finnick. Except this time, Finnick is replaced by a little girl and boy who oddly resemble me. They scream "mommy!" as they're ripped into shreds. I can't bear to watch so I try to run away, only to come face to face with Peeta. He leans towards me as though he is going to embrace me but starts to choke me instead, and then we are back in the room where I first saw him after he was hijacked. When I look into his eyes and see the murderous look he has, my whole body goes limp and I black out.

I wake up in a cold sweat, screaming with terror. Peeta instantly wakes up and tries to embrace me, but I scoot away in horror, remembering my dream. He sees the look on my face and puts his arms down, but instead asks me "What's wrong?" Once I catch my breath, I tell him the dream, except oddly excluding those children, I didn't think it was something he needed to know. He leans towards me and tells me everything is all right, and I go gladly into his arms and rest my head in the crook of his neck. I wish I would have told him about the children, it might have saved Willow and Rye's lives in the future.