Chapter 10

As I walk into the hospital, my heartbeat increases. I grab Peeta's hand for comfort, only to find it's not there. Where is he? I keep walking to my mothers room, where I see her laying down through the window. I try the door, but it's locked. Suddenly Snow is in there, and he has a wicked smile on his face. I'm screaming for someone to help, but no one hears me. All I can do is watch as Snow unplugs my mother, and as the heart rate monitor slows down to a straight line. Luckily I hear someone calling my name, maybe they can help. I turn around and try to look for them, but don't see anyone around shouting for me. As the voice gets louder I realize it's Peeta but I can't find him. I hear one last Katniss being shouted so loud it rings my eardrums before I am transported from the hospital, to a bed where Peeta is hovering over me.

"Oh thank god Katniss I was so worried you wouldn't wake up and you were screaming and crying and I didn't know what to do and I thought that you were in pain and oh Katniss I'm so glad you are okay I love you," he rambles as he sends me into a bear hug.

About 30 seconds later we both realized what he had said. I mean, we had told each other we love each other before, you know I love him real or not real? Yeah that was so romantic it could have came out of a book. But besides that moment, we haven't really said I love you to each other. I love him, I really do, how do I say it though?

"I....um.....guess i.....love you too?" I say while stuttering.