Chapter 7

Author: May contain lemon. Who am I kidding this whole chapter is lemon. Also my friend Morgan wanted a shoutout so here it is. She has lots of problems putting on pants ;l

"I want you to put your cheese in my bun," I whispered as my lips met his.

He passionately, almost violently kissed me back. As his hands ran up and down my body, his tongue slid on my bottom lip demanding access. And I let him. He then rolled on top of me and slid his hands up my top. In a blink of a second, my top was thrown across the room. A second later, Peeta's top is hanging on a chair across the room. As each article of clothing comes off, I can feel him getting more turned on than a oven. Finally once we are both down to no clothes, he looks at me, I mean LOOKS at me.

"You look much better naked than Johanna," Peeta winks at me.

"Just hurry up and get in me," I moan, sounding desperate.

Right before he slides into me he says "Do you want me to use protection?"

Pretty much he's asking me if I want the chance to have kids to be greater. With the threat of President Snow returning, I don't want my possible future kids to be involved.

"Yes Peeta you need protection." I command him.

He then gets up off of me and I feel a sudden lack of heat.

"Where are you going?" I ask

"They are in the other room," he tells me.

He walks out the door and I sit up on the bed, waiting patiently for him.