Chapter 3

He lips pressed hungrily against mine as his tongue slid against my bottom lip, demanding access to my mouth as though his life depended on it. I tried to slip away but his hands held tight on my waist are a constant reminder of how useless I am when Peeta touches me. Finally I get enough willpower to put both my hands firmly on his chest and push him away. "What...did you...want to....talk about with...me," I ask him panting, still catching my breath. "We can save that for later," he says as he leans over trying to plant another one of the hungry kisses on my swollen lips. I know that if he kisses me now I won't be able to stop so I put my hand between our faces, but accidentally slap him instead.

"Ow Katniss god! You're supposed to slap my bum not my face for godsake!"

"Oh my gosh Peeta are you okay?!"

"It would help if you kiss the boo-boo," he said seductively. I leaned over to the hand mark on his cheek, and slowly put my lips on it, but then give him a quick peck.

"Katniss that doesn't count you have to actually kiss me. Well, actually, on second thought, since you don't know what to kiss and what to slap, you can always kiss my bum," Peeta says then laughs.

"I'm NOT going to kiss your ass!" I argued, "if anything you'll be kissing mine once I am done with you."

"What about if I do this?" Right then Peeta leans down over me and gropes my "feminine lumps" quickly. I shriek in surprise at his bold move.

"Wow Katniss you scream more than a 12 year old in a forest alone at night."

"I'll show you who's going to scream!" I tell him.

His lips meet mine again this time even more furiously as his hands tangle into my hair. My hands just hang at my sides so I do something really brave and slap his behind mid-kiss.

"That's better!" He says but immediately returns to my lips.

We continue to passionately make out until I feel him press something "harder than stale bread" onto me and I realize just how far we are going.

I push him away again and say, "honestly Peeta what did you need to tell me before we go any further?"

He slowly rolls next to me and take my hands into mine. "Katniss I want...kids."

I'm shocked but not very much, we've talked about this before. "Peeta you know how I feel about kids."

"And you know how I feel about them too. I know you want to do "things" with me and trust me I want to do them with you, but if we do it and you become pregnant, I don't want you to regret the child."

"You're right, I do want to do the do but we need to both decide if we want kids. That's it if all it takes to get into your pants is to say yes, then you're pretty easy. Yes."

Peeta got this huge grin on my face that I only saw for a split second before his lips crashed into mine and his hand slid up my top quicker than Buttercup when he's chasing a mouse.

"Wow woah Peeta slow down I don't want to it right NOW. I'm not turned on at all after talking about children."

"Does this turn you on?" he asks as he whispers in my ear, "I wanna stick my cheese in your bun."

I pushed him away and we both broke into laughter at his comment.

"Oh god Peeta I don't think I will ever eat cheese buns again."

His eyebrows raised up in surprise as he reach to me as though he was going to kiss me again, but then grabbed all the cheese buns, got up, and ran away.

"Get back here you stupid muggle!" I shouted at him while chasing him.

He was so fast I barely saw him smile when he turned around and said, "wrong book!"