Pain (20)

-(Y/n) Pov-

I sat there, smiling as I felt less pain on my body. I stopped smiling and Alphys got up. I threw my injured legs over the side of the couch and tried to stand up on my own.

Keyword: tried.

I instead ended up getting up, but I fell down on top of Sans. I opened my eyes, that I hadn't realized I closed, to see my face was inches away from Sans'. His skull erupted into blue and I got up off him, rubbing my head as I felt a warm tingling sensation on my cheeks.

"💧📫💧⚐☼☼✡📬" I spoke, rubbing my arm in embarrassment. Sans froze when I spoke and Alphys gasped. "🕈☟✌❄✍ ✋💧 ❄☟☜☼☜ 💧⚐💣☜❄☟✋☠☝ 🕈☼⚐☠☝ 🕈✋❄☟ 💧🏱☜✌😐✋☠☝ ✋☠ 🕈✋☠☝ 👎✋☠☝✍"

"Yeah kid, finding a human that can speak wing ding is a mystery. I can't even speak it, but I can understand it and write it." Sans' eye sockets were empty and the blue on his face was drained. "So how do you know how to speak wing ding?"

Alphys remained silent and so did I. Sans started to get frustrated and I sighed, using sign language instead of speaking.

'I was taught when I was younger. I will not say who taught me. I will not say how I learned to understand it.' Sans growled at me.

"You don't understand kid, tell me who taught you." He did seem very patient but maybe that's not his soul trait.

'Only one clue. Beware the man who speaks in hands.' I blinked slowly with amusement.

"Who is he, and why should we be weary of him?"

"Don't you know it's rude to talk about someone who's listening?' I gave out a hoarse chuckle before attempting to stand again. I was successful so I walked to the door, not showing that I was in severe pain from my wounds. Alphys rushed over to me and held my shoulder, looking at me with concern.

"You should rest, if you reopen your injuries than you'll surely die." She didn't stutter once and lead me back to the couch.

Assuming I wasn't in too much pain, Sans pushed me onto the couch forcefully. The injuries erupted into blue flames of pain as a let out a hoarse scream in agony, letting tears slip down my cheeks. Sans stared with wide eye sockets as I held my wounds in discomfort. My head throbbed and I layed down on the couch and silently cried, both Alphys and Sans stood there awkwardly.

"P-Please, just let me leave..." I managed to get out, trying to not use wing ding when I spoke.

"You can leave once you're wounds are healed enough so they won't reopen." Sans spoke softly and sat down on the couch next to me. "Thanks again Al."

"N-No p-p-prob-blem Sans." Alphys stuttered and left the house.

"Rest up kid, you're gonna need the energy for later." Sans gently rubbed my side and went to his room.

Darkness started to swallow me whole, leaving my world dripping into a black abyss...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the chapter being short. But, update! I have two stories now. I made another and I plan on writing a new chapter everyday and posting it on my new book. It's called:

Finally (Sans x reader)

I already have five complete chapters in my draft just in case I don't feel like writing a chapter for one day. I have two chapters posted already and the prologue. Feel free to check it out and tell me what you think...

~Silver-Cheshire