oh... Okay.. (4)

Sans Pov

I headed back to my post and from the bridge I saw a huge gap. It probably just broke, but as I got off the bridge there was a trail of crimson blood. I followed it carefully just in case it was a monster that was killing others or a human like Chara.

I continued carefully until I made it to a small looking hole in the ground. I slowly inched my way toward it as a low growl came from it. I popped my head into it and saw a sleeping wolf with black fur and the trail of blood going behind it. I gasped in shock and quickly took my head out of the hole.

I watched as the figure came out of the hole and I backed away, glaring at it. The figure snarled and, what looked like, limped out. Suddenly the figure tripped and yelped out in pain as it fell. I could hear a slight ripping noise before the wolf had came out of the den and helped the figure up. They had seemed to injure themselves, I noticed by the blood in the snow and the injured leg.

They suddenly fell forward and I got a better view of their leg. It was extremely bad now. I rushed over and ignored the growling wolf, picked up the figure, and rushed to my house.

-Time Skip-

I finally made it to my house with the black wolf trailing behind me. I opened the door with my magic and rushed to the couch. I set Figure down and rushed to get the health kit. Papyrus and Frisk rushed out to the living room as I rushed down the stairs to the bleeding person. I looked at the wolf that was licking her leg and tried to get it away. Papyrus and Frisk helped by holding the wolf while I lifted the pant leg, seeing flesh.

I took out the tweezers and and started plucking out the splinters until there was none left. I then bandaged up the leg and Papyrus watched worried. The kid ran to the kitchen and came back with two cups of water. I took one of the cups and drank it, leaving the other one for Figure. I decided while heading home to just call the figure Figure so I don't have to refer to them repeatedly as 'The figure'.

"SANS, WILL THEY BE OKAY?" Papyrus asked as he had worry clearly written on his face, same with the kid. I sighed.

"I don't know Paps. They lost a lot of blood for Asgore knows how long." I looked at Figure before getting up and walking to my room. I looked at Figure and looked at their hoody. I noticed how similar theirs was to mine, only the colors were different. I made it into my room and closed the door behind me to think about everthing.

(Y/n) Pov

I moved slightly and gripped at a weird fabric while looking for my wolf's fur. Wait...Fabric!?! I shot up and growled, making sure my hood was up at all times. I stopped growling and looked around, only to see the kid and the tall cinnamon roll. The skeleton looked at me worried and so did the kid. My wolf just looked at me caringly.

"ARE YOU OKAY?" The Skeleton asked. I nodded before looking at the kid.

What's your name? I never really did catch it. The kid chuckled before signing back. I'm Frisk but I never got your name either. I looked down and looked at my leg, seeing it bandaged and fixed properly. You can just call me Figure or Shadow. I signed to her before getting up and walking over to my wolf and laying next to it on the ground.

Well, at least I have a friend here and three mutual people. I look at the tall skeleton before looking back at my wolf. I grabbed its foreleg and lead it outside, closing the door behind me. I took a sticky note out of my pocket and a pen. I wrote my thanks on the note and stuck it to their door before running back into the woods.

My wolf on my tail, I still don't trust anyone. My wolf is okay, but humans and monsters...

T H A T ' S   D I F F E R E N T . . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My soul can't take much more,
Life isn't as great as it use to seem."