chapter 19

NATALIES P.O.V

i woke up next to Robert i smiled. i looked at mu surroundings , we were in his room. oh no , what if luke catches me here? i was about to stand up when Roberts arms wrapped around me. "baby where are you going?" he asked. "to the house im staying at" i whispered. "why?" he asked looking at me. .

"cause i cant be here , what if luke catches me ?" i whispered. "fine but ill take you" he said. i shrugged . i got up and walked out of the door him following me. i turned to the person who was shouting out my name.

"what are you doing here?!" luke yelled. he was coming near me. "i called your step father jay , hes coming to get you today in about 15 minutes. say your goodbyes you cant stay here! your ruining they're image" he yelled. Robert stood in front of me , everyones eyes shot at us.

"i wont let you do this luke!" Robert yelled. i held his arm. tears were rushing down my cheeks. he turned to me. "you cant let her go with him! he beats her!" Robert yelled. "i dont care Robert! hes her guardian! not us! shes 16 !" luke yelled.

"lets go!" Robert said grabbing my hand. . luke grabbed my other arm and swung me around. "stop!" zach yelled running between me and luke.

i heard a knock at the door. i started panicking. Robert grabbed my hand and pulled my into his room , austin and alex following behind he quickly locked it.

i panicked my breathing began getting heavier. Robert came over to me. "its gonna be okay i promise he wont take you with out getting through me" he picked me up bridal style as i heard shouts and banging coming from out side. he placed me into the restroom. "stay here lock the door dont open it unless its me, got it?" he said.

i nodded as i panicked and locked the door. i slid down against the wall just starring at the door. scared about what was going to happen.

ROBERTS P.O.V

"stay in the room with her please? dont open the restroom door no matter what!" i said to austin. he nodded as me and alex walked out the door to the scene. jay punched zach. i quickly ran to his side . "your not taking her away!" i yelled at him. luke walked out of the door. so did mat and mariah and her friend rachel.

"trust me i will! now where is she!" he yelled slamming me against the door.

i heard that soothing voice that i love so much. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" she said , her voice shaky. jay smirked.