chapter 16

ROBERTS P.O.V

i quickly made her some soup and walked back into the room she was braiding her hair. shes beautiful. i love the way she can make me smile even when i dont want to. . i hate it when mariah does this. i cant even believe mat would do it.

"here i made you some soup" i placed it on the counter. she looked at me tears were rolling down her cheek. "baby , whats wrong? dont cry. . " i whipped the tears off her face. "why doesnt mariah like me? why does she have to do this to me? i dont get it. . . what did i do?" she managed to say. i hate when my princess is hurt. i hate it when people hurt her. i should call up my friend zach. . . maybe with him around mariah will be a little more afraid she knows zach doesnt mess around.

what he cares about his main thing to protect. he hates it when they pick on people. . with him here can get mariah to leave Natalie alone.

i hugged Natalie as she cried into my chest. "shh , i promise you i will try my very best to protect you and not let anyone hurt you, from now on i wont leave your side" she looked up at me. i pecked her lips "come on we're gonna miss the flight" i whispered. she nodded as we grabbed our stuff and put it into the car.

we decided not to go on the bus and ill just drive. since Natalie just probably wants to be away from everyone right now. .

we quickly drove off behind the bus.

NATALIE P.O.V

we got to the airport , my seat was next to Robert and some little boy his mom sat behind him. "excuse me everyone we will be now taking off please turn off all electronics. this is a 6 hour ride." i groaned as this was my first time on a plane. i leaned onto Roberts shoulder. he placed his arm over me.

i woke up to a tapping on my shoulder. "we're here baby" he smiled. i smiled as we walked out . "come on kids , ill drive you to your hotel" we all nodded as my dad drove us.

the hotel was super amazing! it was so huge. . "one rule , girls sleep in one condo , guys on the other. i dont want any whining we dont want all the girls pregnant" he said his voice kinda angry.

why is he blaming us for the things mariah and mat did?

i looked at Robert as he sighed heavily.

"i dont wanna sleep in the same condo as mariah!" i said to him. "NATALIE! will you stop being mean to her! shes pregnant by your brother , so shut up! quit being an ass to her!" my dad yelled. everyone was shock. ive never seen him like this. and who does he think he is? hes never even there for me and all of a sudden he loves mariah more?!

i rolled my eyes as tears were threatening to come out. i walked past everyone and grabbed the key to our condo. i made my way towards it and choose a room. it was very big but it will do. maybe mariah well want the master room.

i heavily sighed as i got a text.

TO:NATALIE

FROM:YOUR LOVER ROB <3

hey please come over to our condo i want you to meet one of my friends! (:

i chuckled as the name he put for his contacts. i quickly walked out and made my way down the hall to their condo. i knocked on the door and Austin answered it. "NAT!!!" he yelled as he hugged me.

"okay ! put me down! your acting as if you havent seen me for ages. i just saw you 20 minutes ago!" they all laughed. i saw an unfamiliar face.

"Natalie meet our best friend zach" he stood up as he extended his hand. "hey , im zach" he smiled. "Natalie" i smiled back.

"Zach lives here in florida so we decided to invite him over. hes also apart of the tour but he has his own place, but after we leave florida in a month he'll also be coming with us" Alex said. i nodded as i walked towards Robert and sat besides him.

"Robert has told me so much about you! he never stops talking about you , hes just bla-" , "zach!" Robert yelled as he looked down and his cheeks turned red.

"aww cute hes blushing!" zach teased. Robert grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. i chuckled. i saw dad walk in behind mat. "Yo! what up mat!" zach bro hugged him.

"Natalie you need to leave , this is the boys condo" dad stated. "well i was just spending time with my boyfriend! what now i cant do that?" i asked anger filling up in me.

"actually no! the media has gone wild , so as today , you guys cant be together!" Robert stood up next to me.

"you cant do that! i love him dad! or should i call you luke! since you arent acting like a real father!" i yelled. everyone stared at me and back at Robert then to my dad.

"natalie just follow directions , go back into your own condo " he said . just then mariah walked in. "Hey babe!" she yelled as she hugged mat.

"what about her!?" i asked. "she has permission , she is having mats baby, shes like a daughter also. so i gave her permission to come when ever she wants" i saw mariah smirk.

"thats not fair ! its like you favor her over me! when im your real daughter!" i yelled. "NO YOUR NOT! YOU WILL NEVER BE MY REAL DAUGHTER! YOU MOM JUST GOT WITH ME WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT! SO STOP SAYING YOUR MY DAUGHTER! YOU WILL NEVER BE NOTHING TO ME! YOUR NOT IMPORTANT SO LEAVE!" he yelled.

the words hit me like bullets to my chest. Robert tried to grab my arm. "no" i quickly took my hand from his. i walked out so quickly. i saw madison with tears in her eyes. "dont listen to him nat , your important to me" i looked at her as she tried to hug me. i resisted as i back up. "i-im sorry m-madi" i said as i grabbed my phone and a hand bag and some clothes.

"w-where are you going?" she asked. i felt bad her face was filled of tears. . "madison please you need to stop caring about me , you will just end up hurt. tell Robert i said goodbye" i quickly said walking away not turning back....

i felt someone grab my wrist. i quickly turned around. "wait!" zach yelled.

"what do you want!" i yelled. "let me help you , please , i have a house that i own , no one lives there, you can stay there if you want?" he asked nicely. "are y-you sure?" i asked. he nodded. "okay" he grabbed his keys as i followed him into the car.

"im really sorry about everything getting thrown at you , i know you dont know me , but just think of me as a older over protective brother" he smiled . i smiled at his positive personality.

we got to the home. it was huge and the view was amazing. finally away from everyone.

"zach um p-please dont tell anyone i-im here" i whispered. he gave me a symathetic look. he wrapped his arms around me. "you remind me so much of my sister" he whispered thinking i didnt hear.

"your sister? what happened?" he quickly turned away. "um theres food in the fridge if you need anything call me my number is on the kitchen counter" he quickly said as he left. . .

what happened to his sister ? i cant believe tomorrow is my birthday and i dont have no mom no dad , no sister, nor brother , no one i love , everyone just left me. .

ZACHS PICTURE ON THE SIDE! ----->