7

"okay thank for the compliment. I think. But I'm not going to go and fuck Lip. I told you guys my issue with that. Also he's just a good friend." Carl was acting stranger than his normal almost ghetto self. "Well, that's good." He smirked. "Seriously though... what's your type?" He looked me in the eye yet again. "I don't have one." He furrowed his brows in confusion. "What do you mean?" I shrugged at him, taking his pillow from the end of the bed and placing it in between my arms, hugging it. "I like what I like. Men obviously." It was the honest truth. I didn't have a type, but I do have standards. Before I could finish my thought, I felt Carl get closer to my body. I was sitting criss cross with the pillow being hugged.

"i like you." He said in a deep voice. Sexy voice. I met his eyes and before I could even think about it I blurted out four words. "I like you too." It was like word vomit. I immediately regreted my words. "Really?" He sat back with a grin on his face. He was like a kid who just got handed candy. "Where can we buy a G around here?" I tried to change the focus of the conversation. It worked. He shot up from his bed and threw his shoes on. "I will be right back." He gave me a wink and walked out of the room. "Thanks." I laughed and hugged the pillow in deep thought. It's what I do when I'm nervous or fucked something up. in this situation, I have done both.

"Delilah? Hey! Do you know if V is up?" Fiona asked from the doorway of carl's room. "I don't know. She wasn't when I Left earlier why what's up?" I stood from the bed. "I need to borrow some salt for dinner." I smiled small and nodded. I walked down the stairs and to my house.

"V?" She was in the living room talking to the babies. "Fiona needs to borrow some salt." I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a small cup from the cabinet and then poured some salt into it. "Well you have been there for almost 24 hours. what's up with that?" She asked looking up with an eyebrow raised. "Nothing. Just they are cool people. I was messed up pretty bad." She nodded. "Well just don't get hurt."

"Fiona! V is up if you want to go over there but I got your salt!" I shouted, walking through the front door. Carl was sitting on the couch. "She literally just went out the back door when you came in." He laughed, standing up. "I'm going to leave the salt on the Counter." I made my way to the kitchen. "Well don't be so quick to leave. I got the weed."

My eyes lit up. A grin came across his face and he bolted upstairs. I rushed behind him, until we got to his doorway. "What is the password?" I lifted a brow at the brown haired guy. "Move." I stated sternly. "Nope." I pushed past him and ran to his bed. He shook his head.

He walked over to his nightstand and pulled out his skins and the plastic baggie. He came and sat next to me with the tray of stuff. He began rolling and I pulled my lighter out of my pocket. His eyes widened. "Professional."

We shared the blunt until it was gone. We both were pretty high. "So you don't like me?" Carl said a bit loud. I shrugged. He was acting like a light weight. "I do." His eyebrows lifted. "Well..." He put the tray on the floor and went to lock the door. He ran and jumped back on the bed, kissing me without even a sliver of notice.
(Children under the age of 21 should skip over the rest of this chapter. Adult content. Sexual content. In descriptive matter.)

My brain was telling me to pull away but some part of me wanted this. So I let it continue. "I have a condom somewhere..." I shook my head. "It's better without a condom. I'm on the implant birth control."

He shrugged and pinned my arms above my head, kissing me roughly. He pulled away and stood up to pull my legs to the edge of the bed. Forcing me to lay down. He pulled my running shorts and underwear off. He used his thumb and moved it in a circular motion across my private. Then all of a sudden he pushed his thumb into me, hard. I whimpered. I looked up at him and he was biting his lip... Sexy as hell.

"Someone's a little wet." He smirked, then he pulled his hand away and sat me up. he pulled his pants and underwear down and his length popped out in front of my face. I took ahold of it and stroked. His head fell back, biting his lip hard. he then pushed me back, laying me down. He got on top of me and thrust into me.

"So we aren't going to tell anyone about this. I have to go." I picked up my clothes and put them on. I found my phone, quickly unlocked the door, and left.

What the hell did I do. I just let myself do that. I let myself fuck someone when I just moved here. I don't need that reputation I had back in Texas. "Deli whats up girl?" V hugged me as soon as I stepped through the front door of my home. "You smell like weed." V laughed. i nodded, pretending that my head wasn't going into a million directions. "So some kids are throwing this party down the road. I know Lip is going. Maybe you should go with him?" I nodded. "I'm going to go tke a shower and get ready then?" She nodded and i went upstairs and to the bathroom.

"Wow. you look hot!" Lip smirked as he stood outside of my bedroom door. I had just got done with my makeup and was about to head out. "So this will be a way for you to meet more people." He put his hand on my shoulder. "be social." I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note
1.4K?!?! flipping out this is my most successful yet!! Thank you guys so much please read
Holy cow!! It's the end of senior year so I haven't been updating much but please please please bare with me. I've been focusing on my grades and I actually am getting the superintendent award and another award based on academics because of it. I have award ceremonies all week and prom on Saturday and then senior activities next week then graduation the week after that. Probably won't get a chapter published until after. But holy shit!! 1.4k?!?! I'm beyond grateful.