13

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN FOREVERRR
I just have way to much testing and ughhh
But I hope you forgive me!!

Enjoy <3

_____________________________________________
Ace

"What the hell?!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way, but you needed to know." Anna said. She closed the window and put a hand to my shoulder. I hugged her and held back the tears. Then it really hit me. My boyfriend had sex with a police officer and even though she hit on him, he let it happen. I pulled away and wiped the tears stinging my eyes.

"What's my favorite dish?" I asked, checking the time. Anna chuckled.

"Revenge." She smiled. "What's the plan?"

William

"I feel really bad.." I mumbled. She groaned and turned to me, not caring about her nakedness.

"Shut up with that already. I give you the pleasure you need. She's just there for the aesthetics." She snapped.

"I love her." I retorted.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever, well, when you figure that out, I'll be in the living room." She said, teasingly. She got off the bed and swayed into the living room. Damn, as much as I loved Ace, this girl always seemed to get me hungry. And she had a really good job. I sighed and stood up. I walked to the living room and picked her up. She yelped a bit until I sat on the couch and rested her on my lap.

"I- I just don't cheat." I sighed. She sighed with me and rested her head (and other parts) on my chest.

"Wanna get some things off your chest?" She asked. I nodded. I opened my mouth to speak but she pressed her lips onto mine.

"Not today. Let's just help you forget." She whispered, seductively in my ear. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I shot up. As we kissed, I set her on the counter and began to remove my shorts.

"Will.." she whispered. I nodded, motioning her to continue. "Leave her." She breathed. I froze and pulled away.

"What?" I asked. The door burst open and out came.. Anna and Ace?!

"Hey bastard!" Ace chirped. She took out her professional camera and began to take pictures of us. Anna did as well. I covered us up and dove behind the counter.

"What the hell?" I screamed.

"Well, what did you expect?" Ace snapped. My heart dropped. I fucked up.

Weeks later

Ace hadn't talked to me for almost a damn month. It was killing me. And yet, I kept on having sex with this girl. She.. she kept me going, I guess.

"Will!" Andrea yelled.

"Yea?" I asked.

"Check twitter!" She yelled, worried. I rose an eyebrow and opened the app.

"Where do I go?" I asked. She walked into the room and went to Ace's profile. My eyes widened and all I saw was red.

She had posted the pictures of Andrea and I. I shot up from the desk, put my shoes on, grabbed my keys and drove to her place.

At Ace's Apartment

I banged on the door.

"Ace, open the damn door." I growled. Lucky no one was there to see. The door opened and Ace stood there.

"What?" She snapped. I pushed her inside and pressed her against the wall.

"You're a fucking BITCH!" I yelled. She flinched but I didn't give a shit. "You could have ruined EVERYTHING for me! You probably already DID!" I screamed louder. I grabbed her arms and grabbed them tightly. She began to wince but I couldn't stop. It was when I was dragged to the floor that I snapped back.

"Go." Hayden hissed. "Now."