25 (Final Chapter)

2 years later...

Ace

"Mommyyyyy!' Andi called out. My eyes shot open and I sat up quickly. My, now 8 year old, daughter said. Damn, she was growing up too quickly.

"Yes?" I croaked, slightly.

"LOOK! A FIRE!" She screamed. I jumped up and ran to where she pointed- the living room. I froze.

"Andi, you don't play like that!" I yelled. She just came from behind and pushed me towards the kitchen.

"That wasn't where I was pointing, but I'll let you be you." She said, putting her hands up in surrender. I spun to face the kitchen, when Will came out.

Flowers thrown all over the floor and the counters. The light there was off, but a few candles an daylight left it bright.

Will was holding something behind his back and he came out. We met up in between the two counters.

"Will..." I began, worried. I looked like SHIT!

He pulled out a little clam thing. I jumped back and he laughed while pulling my back towards him with the other hand.

"Relax." He went down on one knee and opened it. I froze. Tears began to well into my eyes. I hadn't been this happy in so long.

"Why- why the clam?" I sniffled, maybe just knowing the answer.

"Your favorite movie is the Little Mermaid." He smiled. I was about to burst. "Now. Will you please, Angelis Ciara Evans, marry me and make me the happiest, luckiest, and just make my life complete?"

I squealed and threw my arms around him.

"That's probably a yes." He laughed.

"YES IT IS!!" I screamed. He put on the ring and I kissed him. Anna popped out of nowhere and took a picture mid-kiss.

"MY SHIP-" she paused. "HAS SAILEDDDDDDDD!" She squealed. I laughed and pressed my lips onto his.

There goes the tingly feeling.

Looks like that'll never end with Will...

_____________

SORRY FOR THE SHORT AND SHITTY ENDING BUT I HAD NO CLUE HOW TO END IT!!

I hope you all enjoyed my book!!

I loved writing this soooo much 😭

Any suggestions for a new fanfic? Or should I try an original story?