19

Sorry for taking FOREVER to update!! And sorry for the crappy chapter!!

_____________________________________________

Will

I saw her sway out of the little tunnel holding a mini version of her by the hand. My heart broke that second. She had a kid? I began to slowly walk up to her. All the changes grew more visible- she grew out her hair, which was now curly, she got numerous small tattoos, and she had a ring on her finger.

Her eyes met mine and her jaw dropped a bit.

"Will?" She mouthed. I smiled, weakly, and nodded. She walked over and hugged me. "Will!"

"Why did you leave?" I spat. My eyes met her daughter's as Ace stood quiet.

"Could we go somewhere less crowded?" She asked. I nodded and walked along side the two as we exited the airport.

At Ace's old apartment

"There. She's down." Ace sighed, walking out of her old room and into the living room.

"Why did you leave?" I asked, lowly.

"I couldn't handle it, Will." She shrugged, tears flooding her eyes.

"If you couldn't handle staying, how did you think I handled you leaving?" I hissed.

"I'm sorry!" She cried. I sighed and she did as well.

"I didn't think I was ready! Now, I don't think I'd ever be." She said. My heart dropped a bit at her comment, but I stood quiet. My phone buzzed just as I opened my mouth.

"I gotta go."I mumbled.

"Bye." She said, quietly. She pulled me into a small hug and it lasted longer than it should have.

I walked out and my phone began to buzz again. I answer the call and began to speed walk.

"Naomi, I'll be right there." I said.

"Please hurry." She pleaded. I broke into a run.

I couldn't lose her again, either.