17

Ooooooo shittttttt
Issa bout to go downnnnnnnnnn 😂😂

_____________________________________________

Ace

I could only blink at Hayden. I didn't know what to do, so my dumbass ran to my room and locked it. I threw myself on the bed and squeezed my hand on my wrist until it bled a bit.

"Sugar.." I grumbled. I looked around and put a bandaid over it.

They both were really great guys. Will helped me when Hayden abused me. Hayden helped me when Will cheated. What's worse? It's sad how low I've gotten, letting them in after they both did something really really bad to me. I sighed and check my phone one last time.

If I said yes, I was really gonna miss this place. I was gonna miss everyone. My family, Hayden, Will. I sighed and scanned over a few more times, actually. I felt a tear slide down my cheek. "I'm sorry."

Anna

Buzz, buzz, buzz

My eyes shot open and I groaned as the oncoming pounding on my head continued. I was really hungover, lucky the vomit hadn't come yet. That probably meant that it wasn't coming at all.

"Hello?" I asked, groggily.

"I'll do it." She said, simply. My rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"Angelis. This is a big step." I began. I could feel the eye rolling from here, seeing as I was 'big sister'ing her right now, but I didn't care. "I mean, you're not familiar with the place. It's a whole new life, you know."

"I know, why else would I be calling you?"

I sighed. "It's just.. Italy is very far. You haven't been there in years!"

" I memorized the language. I'll be f-"

"It's not about the language. It's about what you're leaving behind- no, WHO!" I said. There was a long pause before I began again. "He really loves you. You can't just up and leave after you promised to listen to-

"I'll do what I want. I'm an adult."

"What you're doing isn't being an adult." I paused. "Not to be rude, but you're taking the easy and the pussy way out." I snapped. She needed to hear the truth, and who else better than me to do so?

"I don't care! I- I need to start over." She pleaded. I looked at the tickets.

"Be ready in 30." I growled. She thanked me continuously and I just nodded and mocked her. "Shut up." I said, then hung up. She was being stupid, but I'll let her see her mistake.

Reality's gonna come bite her in the ass and I'll only be there for moral support. Not even, customer support.

It's her fault she's being stupid.