14

O shit
Issa about to go downnnnnn 😂😂

Enjoy <3
_____________________________________________

Will

What the hell was Hayden doing here? I stood up and glared at him. Then my gaze met Ace's. She was crying.

"Ace- Ace I-" I was pushed against the wall before I could finish.

"I said get out!" Hayden yelled.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Because you weren't." He hissed. "You're a dick."

"You were worse." I snapped.

"You're kidding me, right? Yo, she's right there!" He yelled. A wave of guilt ran over me. I was acting like a child right now. He pushed me out the apartment and pulled Ace into a hug before slamming the door.

"Oohhhh, I fucked uppp." I groaned. I ran a hand through my hair and contemplated whether I should knock again.

Later that day

I called Ace about 28 times and no answer. Texted her about 42 times. Was just left on read. I groaned and threw my phone at the wall. Then I walked over and checked to find it cracked.

"fuck." I grumbled.

"You okay, babe?" Andrea asked.

"Shut the hell up." I hissed.

"Woah, watch it." She snapped. "I still am a cop."

"Yea, and I can still leave you." I retorted.

"Okay, what the hell is up with your attitude??" She asked. I sighed and stood quiet. "Answe-" She stopped at my actions. I was leaving. I began to pack my things before her hand trailed my arm.

"What?" I asked, quietly.

"Where are you going? Why are you leaving?" She asked, now sounding desperate.

"You're the problem. You started this." I hissed.

"And yet you didn't stop it." She said, monotone. "Will, I've grown to love you. You're not just my one night stand anymore."

"So I was your one night stand, right?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"No I-"

"I could have been home helping my fiancé with what she went through but no. I had to be your one night stand." I spat. She stared at me, heartbroken. Well now she felt what I felt.

"What the hell Will? You're just like any other celebrity." She sighed. I stopped what I was doing and turned.

"What does my social status have to do with anything?" I growled.

"You're like them all. Once you get tired you move on. Then your new toy gets broken all because of the old one. The old, trashy, worn one." She spat.

"You're just pissed I never loved you." I mumbled. She gaped at my words and stood there. "I never really said it, did I?"