Chapter 15

"you talk beautiful,please go on"

"um...as i was saying,every night me and my dad,used to come here watch the sky and sing to the people we lost in life,so they can remember us"

"So you're saying that the stars of my parents may be watching me,and taking care of me...now i'm gonna ask you a question,if i talked to the stars of my parents,will my oarents hear me?"

"Maybe,you won't loose anything if you try"

"okay"

he looked at the sky and strt saying.

"Mom and dad...i missed you,i wish everyday that you'll be with me,Mr and Mrs Jones are good but no matter what they won't replace you,no one could,i really want you to be proud of me but i know you're not..."

What!what does he mean by 'You are not proud of me!'.

"Riley i'm so sorry"

"Why?"

"I mad a huge mistake and i habe to tell you everything...just promise me you'll listen to me and forgive me."

"Jayson what are you saying!"

"Just promise me"

"I'm sorry i can't! i don't know what's the issue and how i'm going to react!"

"okay then i-i'll say..."

but before he can say,his phone starts ringing,he open the speakers not even looking at the caller.

"Hi baby-Jay!"

"Courtney!"

"Who else could it be!now come down open the door we need to talk"

"But i'm not at home,i'm at Riley's"

"EWWW RILEY! now come you won't let me down,i came all the way here at midnight to see you"

he looks at me before he says his answer and the added.

"Okay,i'm coming "

oh great he left me for this stupid Bitch!

"i'm sorry i have to go i..."

"You don't have to explain anything we're just...friends"

"Right...goodnight"

"Nights"

who comes to visite people at midnight!what kind of brain she have in her head.

then i remember that she doesn't even have a brain.
i remember that day when she came to his house for the first time.

after i decided not to go,she came directly from the door to his arms,he was hugging her but his eyes were on me.

i cleaned my throat to tell her know to i'm still here...no point.
so i kinda did a little thing...i pushed her.She let him go and turned to face me.

"How dare you..."

"Shhh get over it,and sit down"

"Who are you to..."

"I said sit down"

she immediately followed my lead and sat down the couch.

"so...Riley,this Courtney my Ex as you heard i think..."he was saying nervously,he added "and Courtney this is Riley my..."he shut up.

"......"i said.