Chapter 17

i gave her the mug,she putted it between her lips and took a sip of it.

she started opening her mouth and closing it trying to taste the "Milkshake",

and then,here comes the reaction...

"ewwww,OMG what is this! That's so disgusting!"

she said heading up to the washbowl,cleaning her mouth.

at this moment me and Jay were dead laughing,her face is indescribable...

"What is this!!" she said and then she added "Do you call that Milkshake?!"

what do you think i'm done!of course not!
i took my mug of Milkshake and said
"Do want to taste Milkshake here you go"

i emptied the mug on her head,she screamed but me and Jay were laughing unstoppably.

that was a day to remember.Maybe that's why she said 'Riley ewww'!

the week passed and it's finaly weekend,well,i'm not allowed to say that i'm tired from going to school since this week i didn't go as a normal student should go to school.

it's Saturday morning,i woke up,took a bath ,as i was brushing my hair i got a text,it's from Jay.

'Princess we're going on a vacation-Saturday wanna come?'

'First off,who's we? second off,what's a vacation-Saturday?'

'We : Me (of course),Troy,max,Chloe,thea and a close friend of our, a Vacation-Saturday is a day on Saturday that we go as a troupe on an vacation and we come back on sunday morning, we do adventures and wake up all night and stuff like tjis together.Wanna come?'

'Interesting but my mother and my step father will never agree'

'i'll talk to you after a half an hour and you'll tell me what you're gonna do but pleaseeeeeeee come,i really want you to be with us as...as friends of course'

'okay'

i went down stairs to create something to my mother and Joe to convince them even though i'm sure they will refuse.

as i walk into the living room i saw them both working on the computer with 2 suitcases near the front door.

"Morning" i said heading off to the kitchen.

"We're going to Chicago" my mother said.

"Who's going to Chicago?"

"us,you me and Joe"

"Why?"

"We have work there"

"Why do i have to go?"

"because you're not staying here to hang out with boys alone"

"Mother do you even know me!"

"i think i do" She's still talking and looking at her laptop not even caring about this conversation.

"no you don't! i don't have any friends! neither boys or girls."

"And don't care"

"well you should,it's all because of you two" i started raising my voice uncontrollably.

she closed the laptop,stood up and faced me.

"I'm not the one who killed my father"

"I didn't kill him you know that!"

i shouted...i can't believe this,who is she!
she's not my mother,a normal mother would never accuse her daughter of killing her ex-husband.
a normal mother would never let her live in pain,in the torment of conscience.

"Don't you raise your voice" Joe stood up,he shouted at me then came closer and said "Say what you have to say"

i looked at him,my eyes full of tears,trying my best not to cry.

"i don't wanna go with you"
i said before i go in a deep ocean of tears running from my eyes.

"Don't go,i don't want to be seen with you pathetic girl."

i raised my head to look at his dead emotionless face.
"t..."

"i'm not done yet,if you try to do something against my rules prepare your self to death."

"Thank you"

"I'm doing this favor to my self not for you"