Chapter 11

He was standing infront of me,with his guitar in his and,asking me to be his girlfriend!

"Pinch me please"

"what?"

"i ruined the moment,didn't i!...yeah, um...you were saying?"

"i was saying ,do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

of course the first time i ruined the moment but this time,the moment ruined it self...his phone started ringing before i can answer that wonderfully wonderful question.

"one sec"

he took out his phone,checked the caller and re-putted it in his pocket.

"why didn't you answer that?"

"it's not important"

"okay then,i..."

once again,before i can answer,the shit started ringing again.I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"what!"

"you should answer that!"

"it's not important"

"you don't know that!....maybe it is,com'on!"

"i need to hear your answer first"

"maybe there's something more important you need to know!"

"Nothing is more important then you"

"i will then"

"you will what?!"

"I'll be your girlfriend"

we continued the night dancing and having fun...

"you really are special you know" said Grand-pa Jayson while we were waiting for Jay in the atelier.

"i'm sorry what?"

"Jay,never bring any girl here,or introduce me to,i sure know he dated loads of girls but they didn't seem so important as you are and the most important thing is that he took you to the rooftop,that place is the most personnel place ever, he didn't let his friends r cousins come up not even his parents."

Grand-pa Jayson reminds me a lot of my Grand-pa Benjamin ,he was so lovey so caring full of life,just like Grand-pa Jayson.

That's about last night,oh no of course it didn't end up like this.i came back home, when i was interring the house i saw, Joe and Mom in the living room.

Here come the trouble.

"well,well,well...look who's here"

He slapped me on the face so hard.

"what are you doing 'till this our out! you thought 'hey they're not at home let's go hang out with boys' right! well,I'm gonna hang out with you now."

that ended up with me,lying in my bed,with my colorful body,you know, blue and red etc...

while i was hurtfully lying on my bed,I've decided to call Jay, his secret talent is to make me feel better.

his line was busy...i opened the curtains and looked from the window,to see him talking on the phone.when he saw me,he ended the conversation and waved "hi", i waved back, i asked him to come since no one was at home.

  he send me a text saying:

"sorry princess I'm kinda busy right now,can't go out maybe late okay?"

   What! he's that kind of guys! of course now that he have me ,he doesn't care anymore.

or maybe I'm just abusing him,maybe he really do have things to do i don't know.

i changed my clothes and decided to take a walk.just when i was closing the door behind me,i saw something weird,i saw Jay  coming out of the house talking on the phone.yeah sure he could go out after telling me he can't go out.

i came back home to find Jay sitting on my bed.

"where were you?!"

"i was having a walk,you?"

"i was at home,i told you i couldn't go out,i was busy."

"uhu" and he is lying in my face,what is this!

i went to my dressing,changed my clothes to something comfortable like shorts and a t-shirt,but i forgot about my colorful body,and i thought he could have gone but he was still,right there,sitting on my bed ,looking at his phone.I really wanna know what he's hiding.

"ohhhhh!! what the fuck is this!now i wanna know what happened to you!"

"later Jay please"

"no no later! i have the right to know!

"oh yeah! then i have the right too know where were you! and why did you lie to me!"

"i..."

"yes i saw you going out"

"I'll tell you later,now tell me"

"I'll tell you when you tell me what i want to know"

"what is this! how old are you 5?"

" yes I'm 5 and you'll have to afford me"

"and why is that?"

"because you love me"

"i do"

he said getting closer to kiss me....but,he was cutted off by his mobile,again.

"umm...i...i need to answer this..." he went down stairs,but of course as a women i have to listen.

he was saying,

"no,i told you don't!,if i see you getting near her I'm not sure you're gonna be alive!,C...no!"

what the heck! this is the weirdest conversation ever,the second he ended the phone call,i went directly to sit on my bed.

"i need to go"he said ,heading up to the window.

"wait,who was that?"

"was who?"

"on the phone!?"

"ill tell you later"

"no,i want to know,i have the right to know!who was that?he's getting near who?"

"Riley we'll talk later"

"no! why are you hiding this! I'm your girlfriend i have to know! you can't hide things!"

"you know you're being so hypocritical right now! you're not telling me what happened to you but you expect me to tell you everything,i know relationships and that's not how it goes okay! honesty is a golden rule,and you don't seem to follow it"

"good then,i don't know honesty,i don't know relationships,and you'll have to deal with it!"

"no i don't, 'cause you know what,i can't do this"

"what so you're just giving up on me!"

"i guess i am"

he left.he left me with the first struggle,with the first problem.i thought he's different but i guess not.

i spend the night thinking,i can't i really can't tell him,he'll hate me,he'll leave me like everyone....

at school,i didn't see him,as i was walking in the hallways going to my locker.

"Riley!" i heard from behind my back