Alola

*Time Skip A Week*

(Normal POV)

"Ash, wake up now or you gonna be late to the airport" Delia yelled from downstair. "I'm up mom" Ash replied. He grabbed his towel and went to the bathroom. After a couple minute doing man stuff, he got dressed and went downstair and saw his mom prepared some breakfast.

"Wow, what are this smell" he sniffed and sensed pancakeeeeeee. "Wow mom, pancake my favorite" he ate or I could say gobbled his food. "Ash slows down or you will get choked" his mom warned him. "I wouldn't mom," he said with a mouth full of pancake. "When will you be matured Ash?" she questioned him. " I don't know, maybe after I became a Pokemon Master" he exclaimed joyfully. Her mom giggled.

"Ok after you finish, you can have a visit at Prof.Oak lab and maybe you can grab some Pokemon just in case" Ash nodded. After his delightful breakfast, he grabbed Pikachu and went to Prof.Oak lab. On his way, he saw Charizard and his other flying type Pokemon were racing to the nearest mountain. He glads seeing his Pokemon all healthy and strong.

After about 5 minutes of walking, Ash arrived at Prof.Oak Lab. He entered the premise and found Prof.Oak was talking to a guy like him but slightly different. He had a long white hair with brown skin and his face seems similar to Prof.Oak (sorry dunno how to describe him). "Oh Ash, you just arrived, didn't you?" Ash nodded in agreement. "Ok I would like you to meet, Samson Oak a.k.a my cousin. Ash jaw dropped. "Professor, you didn't tell me you have a cousin" he chuckled a bit. "Well Ash, you will meet me when you arrived in Alola so don't need to rush" Samson replied.

" Oh well, Professor can I see my Pokemon before I went to the airport," Ash said.

" Of course, all of them are at the yard" Ash ran to the yard, he was so excited to see his old Pokemon again after the adventure in Kalos. Pikachu chased him from behind.

"Hey everyone" he waved to all of his Pokemon. All of them let out happy cried after seeing their trainer. Ash chuckled, he patted some of his Pokemon. "It had been a long time since I saw all of you, today I will go to a new adventure at Alola Region which I will be attending a Pokemon School" he announced. All of his Pokemon seems to support him 110 percent for sure. Some of them clap while other dance in agreement. "Thanks guy for supporting me. I would not disappoint you guys and I will achieve my dream to become a Pokemon Master" he exclaimed. He looks at his watch "Oh shot, I will be late, thanks, guys I will see you soon: he waved goodbye to his Pokemon while ran off to Viridian city. His Pikachu chased him behind again.

He arrived just in time before the flight took off. "What a relief" he let out a heavy sigh. He still panting after that running because it's freaking 15 kilometers. "Well buddy, I will take a nap" his Pikachu was snoring on his lap. "You're sure a light sleeper buddy" he laughed and then let his eyes closed. After about 5 hours of another boring flight, he had finally arrived at Alola Region. He landed on an island called Melemele Island. He went for a walk to the nearest beach. His jaw dropped and he was in awe after seeing the beautiful scenery along with many new Pokemon. "Wow Pikachu, so many Pokemon we haven't seen yet," he said with stars in his eyes. "Pika Pi Pikachuuu," his partner said in agreement. "Hey, let us take a walk and maybe we could catch some new Pokemon before we head to Pokemon Center ok?" Pikachu nodded. He was amazed at how beautiful Alola was. If he could choose where to travel first, he will definitely choose Alola no matter what. "Wow, what is that Pokemon" he exclaimed excitedly wanted to know that Pokemon.

Out of the blue, he heard someone screaming. "Helpppppppppp!". "Pikachu, someone in danger," he said worriedly. His Pikachu used his ear to pick up that voice. "Pika Pikapi," he said while running and being followed by Ash. "Hope we are not too late" he muttered. Pikachu stopped and witnessing the situation. A girl was being attacked by a group of people. "Pikapi," he said with hatred and anger in his voice. "Pikachu we need to help her, use quick attack to knock them out" Pikachu body started to glow white and then he ran with a speed of lightning. He hit those bad guys but they aren't knocked out, just some bruises and scratches. "We need to get out of here" one of them said. Those bad guys ran like a coward and ride their bike leaving Ash and that girl alone. Ash ran to the girl and wishing she wasn't that bad. "Hey are you okay?" he asked. "Please don't hurt me," she said with fear. "No I wouldn't hurt you I promise, I just wanted to help you" he showed his iconic grin. She saw Ash was someone with a pure heart. She actually doesn't want to believe him but he seems like a very nice person. "I think I'm fine" she tried to get up but fell due to her ankle was twisted. She was waiting for the impact but it didn't happen. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Ash was holding her. "Hey be careful, I don't want you to get another injuries" he grins at her. A little tint of pink appeared on her face. "O-ok I will be more careful' and then something unexpected was happening. Ash lift her up and gave her a piggy ride. She could swear her face was heating up. "Why are you helping me, isn't I am a complete stranger to you?' Ash let out a sigh. "I can't stand leaving someone injured like that" she was speechless. 'This boy is very kind' she thought.

A/N: There you have it folks, another chapter. I wrote this quick because I have a holiday but tomorrow I have school. *banging head to the wall* That is done hope all of you enjoy my first story and sorry for any grammatical error...Cat_Writter