Party

[Don't forget to Vote and Comment so my Meter of Motivation will raise]

Party

The time passed in the blink of an eye. After Greninja had come, Ash life had been a little bit better. He still missed Battling or The Leauge but Alola gave him a new air to breathe.

It is filled with something that other regions don't have.

Like Harmony betweens Pokemon and human, a variety of local cuisine and a Pokemon School. This is the first time in his life, he fell so fullest.

He got friends, to begin with, whose share his happiness. Sadness? He does not feel it at all. This is because his day was filled with joy and laughter.

And today, Lillie decided it will be an anniversary for Ash's first month in Alola. They wanted to make a grand party for him, mainly because his knowledge about other Pokemon gave them a new light of going for their own Adventure.

They hope they can meet Legendary Pokemon like Ash did and save the world.

...

Maybe it is a little too fantasy, but hey can not live without a dream, Right?

Lillie and others beside Ash have planned the party carefully. They thought Lillies' house was the best place because of how massive it is and the butler and maids can handle the foods for them.

After some arrangement, they start to prepare for the party. As for Ash, Kaiwe had been chosen to distract him.

He brought Ash to the market and trying to make him be a little bit late. After some walk, he decided to ask Ash some question.

"Hey Ash, do you have any girl that you like" Ash stopped for a moment. He gazed at Kaiwe with a gloomy expression.

"If you want to know. I had a girl that I like" Kaiwe felt sorry for him. He tried to make the atmosphere less awkward so he changed the question.

"So how do you felt about Lillie?" he chuckled nervously because it was supposed to be the last question he asked him.

"I think she is pretty and shy. But I guess she is very nice" Kaiwe fist bumped in his mind. Their feeling was still going.

"What will you feel if Lillie has a boyfriend?" Kaiwe asked with a smug grin on his face.

"Oh," Ash was silenced for a little while. "I feel empty... Maybe?" Kaiwe was surprised by his answer.

"Why," he asked again. This time, Ash was in deep thought. Carefully putting a suitable answer for Kaiwe's question.

"I guess my heart didn't like it," he said boldly. Kaiwe wanted to smack Ash on the head, so his denseness would be gone.

But hey, it will be very amusing to see how well both of them act like a couple. Ash was dumbfounded after seeing Kaiwe was grinning like a mad man.

"I guess everyone has their own problem," Ash said under his breath. They went to some store which was selling some merchandise and stuff. Ash saw a little red heart key chain with a Pichu drawn on it.

He thought that thing was really cute. He quickly took out his money and pay for it.

He was beaming a smile after walking out from the store. Kaiwe saw sun and clouds were formed behind him.

"What so happy Ash?" Kaiwe asked while trying to see what Ash had bought. Ash quickly hid that gift, it was meant to be a surprise for someone.

"Just a gift for someone," Ash said. Kaiwe then looks at him, then his mouth moving again, "Could it be you buy a gift for Lillie" Ash suddenly felt hot.