He knew it!

He knew it!

'DingDongDing' the clock let out a sound. That sound means it was already past 12'O clock. Ash was having fun talking with Greninja.

They talk about everything they came up with.

Whether it was about Pokemon, Idols, Tv Shows or even their old friends. But sadly they never spoke about girls. Greninja who knows that Ash had been rejected doesn't want to touch about that topic.

Maybe he thought that the rejection left a scar inside Ash's heart. By the way, as you guys know that event doesn't affect Ash even a bit.

Well, he just thought that time that he likes Serena because of her foods and how their Pokemon got along very well. At that time Ash wanted to deepen their relationship.

But he never thinks about being lovey dovey with her. You could say that for him Girlfriend= BestFriend+Girl.

And then Ash remembered what he had promised with Lillie. He took a look at Greninja, asking him about that favor.

Greninja who was surprised when he heard the name 'Lillie' nodding without hesitation. After confirming the house safety, they went to Lillie's house by foot.

The blue sky had been covered by pure white clouds. Moving slowly like syrup, it covered the island while gave a nice breezy wind.

As they proceed to Lillie's house, many people greeted them. It is their culture that said All for Everyone. Which means help and gave all who in need.

And then, they finally arrived. Knocking the door twice, it had been opened with a creaking sound. Stood there the middle aged butler.

"My my, why you come here Ash?"

"I just want to see Lillie and also I promise her something"

The butler had a grin on his face, clearly misunderstanding the word Promise. The butler nodded and called out Lilie who was studying in the library.

"Lillie, Ash is here"

Upon hearing the word Ash, she remembered what happened the last time they met. Soon enough, a red line or something can be seen on her face.

'O-ok, j-j-just told him I will be there"

Her words became unclear and she stuttered. She dressed up in a white piece dress and with her hat. Then, she wore her boots and 'yada yada' she was ready to go.

She walks through the hallway and the living room and reached the front door. There she saw the usual energetic living Ash. Her face became red a little bit.

"Oh, there you are Lillie. C'mon we gotta move"

Ash suddenly grabbed Lillie's hand and dragged her to the battlefield. She flinched a little bit when her skin made a contacted with Ash but Ash grip was too strong so he didn't notice. Poor Lillie.

They arrived in the plain field. There was nothing there. Only both of them. Ash faced Lillie with a serious expression. He opened his mouth and started talking.

"Hey Lillie remember our Promise"

"Y-yeah"

"I will do it right now so close your eyes"

'Do it, do it, do what... k-ki-kiss. Or maybe h-hug?' Lillie minds became a little bit blank. She assumed Ash will hug her or maybe even kiss her. Her body became stiff when Ash asked her to close her eyes again.

'Doki-Doki' her heartbeat was getting faster. She waits for a second, two second, 5 seconds.

"Okay you can open your eyes now"

When she opened her eyes, her emotion was rushing like crazy. The feeling of disappointment mix with joy and also angry at the same time was pressing against her chest.

*Lol, she is Flat. There is nothing press against Flat Hahahaah-Cat2017* <P/S Just a joke don't get mad>

"Lilie meet Greninja" Lillie saw a frog like Pokemon stood in front of her. That Pokemon is known as Greninja is one of the starter Pokemon in the Kalos region.

And then after doing some observation, both Ash and Lillie have a talk about Greninja. Somehow, Greninja saw Ash was having so much fun. Rather, he thought that expression showed in Ash's face was the most fun expression he had seen.

When they made any type of contact, sometimes Ash will become red and sometimes Lillie will become red.

Greninja had been ignoring for quite a long time. He figured out that both of them were a couple who madly fall in love with each other. But, he was wrong.

Both of them are not a couple and both of them we beyond fall in love. They sometimes became lovey dovey without noticing. A perfect couple I could say.

Greninja knew it that his Master will get a girlfriend. No, he doesn't Greninja. Well, let just hope that they will confess their feeling to each other when the time comes.

-End of Chapter 11

By: CatWritterLol

A/N: Sorry for any grammatical error and the story. I just want to make a deep story development before they confess. I assume this story will end soon. Maybe about 25 chapter. But, if we reached some voting Goal maybe I will make a sequel. For now, just enjoy the story while you can.