Found

Chapter 8

The sunshine was making its way through the thick forest. As Ash and Pikachu woke up, they were somewhat curious about what happened yesterday.

'Hey Pikachu, what happened last night' Ash asked raising an eyebrow.

'Pika Pi?' (I don't have any idea) Ash just let out a sigh. His eyes were fixed on the long path of nowhere inside the jungle. It seems like they haven't any idea how to get out from that sticky situation.

'What should we do' Ash muttered under his breath. Soon enough, his stomach growled. This made Pikachu sweatdrop, acting like usual even though they can't get out of the forest.

Ash suddenly get up, walking without any clue into the forest.

'Pika Pi Pikachu' (Ash wait, what are you doing?) Pikachu cried while following Ash from behind.

'I can't let my stomach empty Pikachu. It must be feed right now no matter what happen' Pikachu fell anime style upon hearing those stupid answer.

Pikachu won't argue with Ash if it is about food so he tags along with him. Even if he doesn't want to, Pikachu can't do anything or maybe he can...

'Pikachuuuuuuuuuuu' Pikachu use Thunderbolt on Ash which made him black from head to toes.

'What was that for' Ash asked cleaning himself from the mess.

'Pika Chu Pika Pi Pika' (That is for being a Stupid) Pikachu let his tongue out. Ash chased Pikachu using all of his energy.

'You won't get away with this' Ash said while chuckling. 'Pika Pi' (Try Me) both of them were running inside the forest without any care of being lost. What a childish act.

As they ran, little did they know a certain Pokemon was watching them far from above their head. Observing every step they made and trying to figure out a way to let them out.

As the Pokemon was thinking, it saw a Bewear was snoring under a shady tree near both Ash and Pikachu. Then without wasting any time, the Pokemon flew above Bewear and dropped a berry to make it woke up. As it was flying, it figure can be seen. His familiar orange and black marking, it was Tapu Koko.

As the Bewear woke up, it saw Ash and Pikachu. It waved his hand which meant 'Don't Come Here' but Ash was foolish enough to think it was a greeting sign. What will happen I wonder ...?

With Ash

'Look Pikachu, a Pokemon' both of them saw the Bewear waving his hand back and forth. They seem to not understand the meaning behind those waiting. As they walk closer, Bewear waved his hand faster and faster.

As they came close enough Bewear let out a loud screech.

Kkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, that ear piercing shriek made Ash and Pikachu put their hand to cover their ears. And then Bewear start to chop down trees using his bare hand. This made Ash and Pikachu face changed from 'Okay' to 'What The Fuck'.

One by one tree fell down. Some of them even fell near Ash and Pikachu which was lucky enough to dodge it on time. Then Bewear started to chase down Ash and Pikachu. Both of them ran with a speed of light but not enough to withstand Bewear speed.

As the Bewear was about to crush both of them, Tapu Koko cut him off by flying on his way which was a sign to stop. Bewear then leaves both of them and went to his shady tree again.

'Do *Pant* we *Pant* lose *Pant* it *Pant*' Ash said between breath. 'Pika?' (IDK) that was the only answer Pikachu can give as he was so tired. Ash sat down but something caught his eyes, 'Light' he muttered.

He used all of his strength to walk as the light be his guide. Pikachu followed him slowly, both of them were exhausted but still they need to get out from this jungle. As they reached the light, they were screaming with joy inside.

They finally found the exit. After all those suffering they finally can rest. As he was trying to walk, he fell unconscious. Same goes for Pikachu, it was a bad day for both of them so they deserved some rest but not here. Even though I'm an Author, I can't do anything, just let them be here, for now, o(○ω'○)9 I'm so bad Muahahaahahaha

With Lillie

Ash where could you be, she taught. It had been a day since Ash went missing which made her felt sad. As she was walking, she saw a figure laying down beside the road. Could it be Ash, she said not too loud.

As she came closer, she saw it was juts a log. She frowned and continued her stroll. But then she heard a thump sound, she quickly trying to find the source of it. As she was lucky enough to find Ash laying down.

Ash was unconscious so he didn't notice Lillie was beside her. 'Ash, oh my goodness I finally found you' Lillie burst with happiness. But Ash still wasn't which made Lillie worried. 'Ash, you need to wake up' she called out but still no reply.

Tears started to form in her eyes. She taught Ash was dead. 'Please Ash doesn't leave me' she buried her face into Ash collarbone. As she was doing that, Ash muttered some words. 'Lillie-promise-love-never-broke' that words were enough to make Lillie snapped out of her taught.

'Are you okay Ash?' Ash groaned. He didn't have any energy left in him. Lillie used her cell phone to call Nurse Joy to take Ash to the clinic. As soon Nurse Joy arrived, both of them rushed Ash to the clinic.

Time Skip

After doing some checkup, Ash had been placed in the ward. The doctor said Ash will awake in about a few hours. That was enough to make Lillie hope to rise up. She sat down beside Ash, seeing him sleep. She felt her eyelids were heavy and she felt asleep. She barely got any sleep last night so it was appropriate for her to fell asleep.

Pikachu was awake at that time after he got some electric pumped up in his body. Seeing that moment made him wonder why they weren't couple. A smug grin plastered on his face as he was figuring out a plan to make them become a couple

Only the time will tell...

A/n: Sorry for the late updates. I know you guys have been waiting for about a week but I couldn't do anything because of works. I hope all of you understand my situation. Anyway, I want to thank all of you for 1K reads, I was so happy after I saw it. My friends gave me some money as a congratz. Again thank you... (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚Take some star, will you?...Sincerely_CatWritter