Hau's Idol

Chapter 5

*At The Classroom*

Lillie had just arrived after taking Ash to Samson Oak. As she sat down, someone tapped her shoulder. She tilted her head seeing an unpleasant look on Mallow.

'Hey Lillie, Hau seem to be off after seeing that boy. Like he was in his own little world' Lillie took a glanced and noticed Hau was staring the blackboard with his jaw dropped.

'For a second thought, yeah he didn't seem like himself today. Just what was playing inside his mind' Lillie frowned and read her book to relax her mind.

Lana, who was concerned about her friend taking a step further by greeting Hau. 'Hau, are you there. Hau... HAU' she screamed at his ear which made him fall off from his seat.

'Ops, maybe too loud' everyone else sweatdropped. 'Ouch, my head hurt. What was that for Lana?' he asked, pouting his mouth and sulking.

'Just waking you up from your little world. Did you know you have been off for about 5 minutes already !' she stated which made the others laughed their butt off. 'So, it was not a dream. I can't believe it. This day was meant for me, I finally can meet my idol,' he fist bumped in the air while the other cringe on the background.

'What are you talking about, I didn't see anyone who is famous around here. Just who is he/she?' Mallow asked raising an eyebrow.

'You have got to be kidding me. Are you blind Mallow?' Hau groaned in frustration. Why wouldn't they notice that Ash is more than a regular trainer and a new student? If you didn't know, Ash has saved the world several time but he didn't boast of him being a hero. The recent crisis was in Kalos where Ash and The XY team fought against Lysandre, who seeks to create a new, beautiful world which human wouldn't even exist and that the world is created in his own image. Ash and Greninja saved Kalos and the world from the destruction and chaos of Team Flare which had been eliminated by the Government.

Mallow shook his head, she didn't know what the hell Hau was talking about. 'For Fuck Sake Mallow' Hau said in a harsh tone but soon being cut off by Lana, 'Hau, language please!' Hau could saw Lana meant every word she spoke. Lana gave him a death glare which would make a Charmander fainted, which send a shiver down his spine.

'Ok, I will tell you who you just missed' they all nodded in agreement. Hau told them his Idol was Ash which he described him as a hero that saved the world multiple time. They all seems shocked knowing the fact Ash wasn't someone you could mess with.

'So all of you get it now?' they all nodded which made Hau let out a sighed. He doesn't want to explain the whole thing again. 'So are you saying Ash is a very powerful trainer?' Lana asked which made Hau nodded.

'So Lillie, how could you meet Ash and didn't know who he really is?' all the eye locked at Lillie which made her a little bit nervous. She told them all had happened starting from Ash helped her after she being attack by Team Skull, their conversation and sleep over. 'It seems like our little Lillie has a crush one someone' Mallow said playfully. 'I don't like Ash' she stuttered and a little pink appeared on her face.

'Wait Lillie, don't tell me you are blushing' this made Lillie become uncomfortable.

'I know you have some sort of feeling for Ash if it is true all of us will help' Lillie nodded shyly.

'Great we will make a plan' Mallow and Lana fist bumped.

'I don't think it's a good idea for now' Hau exclaimed breaking the duo excitement.

'And why not?' Mallow raising an eyebrow. Hau took a deep breath.

'Maybe just maybe if you asked Ash so sudden he will be uncomfortable and will depart to another school' his answer surprised the duo.

'On the second thought, you are right Hau. Let him have a little more time here then after he blends well with us we should start our plan' that answer seems to make Hau smile.

'Good, I will be disappointed if my Idol will leave so soon' Hau said which made the whole class laughed. Then Ash enter the classroom with Samson Oak beside him.

'Class, today Ash will be joining you in this school. Please be nice and teach him all you could' Ash just grinned as usual.

A/N: Hey, so I said weekly right. Yeah I wrote this a couple days ago but I finished it eventually today. This is maybe the last update this week so the new Chapter will be arriving soon. Hope you guys love this Chapter so anyway Piss Out :D....... Sincerely_CatWritter