Part 8: Tainted Journal

"I'm in love with you," he said quietly.

"Augustus," I said.

"I am," he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. 

"I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.

 I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, 

and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you."

                                                      -John Green, The Fault in Our Stars   

RECAP: 

Using his hands, he captured mine and places it on top of my head. This is exactly like the elevator scene in fifty shades of grey...Wait, I swear I never seen that movie.

He was teasing me. I was literally sweating and am a wet mess down there. God I wish this wasn't my turn-on.

"patience pri-Talia" he said.

Slowly he came closer to my mouth while closing his eyes.

NATALIA'S POV:

The Devil licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance, I refused to give in making him groan. He bit my lip making me gasp. The Devil took that opportunity to strike, like a snake.

I refused to kiss him back, I tried pushing him away but my body strength betrayed me. So I gave in, I let everything out in that kiss, words that I couldn't say. My wolf side loved every second of this while I just simply hate it.

We both fight for dominance but in the end I gave it to him. The kiss was punishing, showing me that I was his. I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him closer, even though that was impossible. He pulled away too fast leaving me craving for more.

Wait what am I doing? You... you were not suppose to fall for him. Yet he never fails to leave me surprised, he never fails to take control of my body that was betraying my orders, and here I am gasping for air.

I tried to speak but no words came out, all The Devil did was smirk. He went inside, leaving me all cold and confused. I need a shower, a cold shower.

Washing my body clean with soap doesn't make it less.... stressful. One moment he's screaming at me and the next moment we were down dirty. 

I let the darkness take over me, hoping that I would forget what happened. Thinking of a pair of cold dark eyes, I drift off my nightmare. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I was awakened by the sunlight, stupid me, should've remembered to close the curtain.

Yawning, I went out of bed. 

God I'm so tired, I could sleep for the whole we-

WAIT! what time is it? why is the sun shining so bright? why didn't my alarm ring?

I looked at my clock to see that it was 11:15..

OH NO! I'm late for work. did I really sleep that late? stupid me. Should've remembered to set my alarm.