Part 9: Sober Words

"When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different.

You feel safe and comfortable."

  -Jess C. Scott, The Intern

Recap: 

The sound of door knob opening, snap me out of my exploration, oh no, how am I suppose to hide?

NATALIA'S POV:

I was hopeless, I couldn't run nor could I hide. He could smell my scent by now, I'm sure by that.

"Natalia, you're not supposed to be in there." I heard a voice that belongs to none other than Alpha Snake. The door barged open and there goes my life.

Think fast... your broom!

"What are you doing here?" He asked, his voice filling the entire room.

"I was just cleaning this room, Alpha." I said. For once, I was happy that I took drama class.

"Show me your hands." he demanded. I showed him my hands while smiling innocently.

"Did I ever told you that my room is forbidden for anyone?" He asked in a stern voice, obviously trying to hide his rage.

"I'm sorry alpha, I was cleaning the rooms in this house, and I didn't know that this is your room." I answered while looking down.

"You know Talia, I have to admit, you're a good actress, but how do I not know when my mate is lying." He chuckled evilly, and from this, I knew that I was digging myself a deeper hole. And this is the part where I continued to hate drama class.

"SHOW ME YOUR POCKETS!" he demanded. I had no other choice than to give him his journal, after all, I'm dead anyways.

"DID YOU READ IT?" He asked.

"N-No I mean y-yes" I corrected, not wanting to be buried in the grave I made.

"Talia, GET OUT." He said.

"A-alpha bu-"

"ITS NOT A REQUEST, GET OUT!" He shouted. I looked him in the eye to see a hint of yellow.

I hurried out of his room heading to mine. From here I could here glass breaking and loud murmurs. I hid myself under the blanket, scared. Scared, because I saw the person I hated most in him.

When the sound faded I went downstairs. Alpha was heavily asleep on the couch, or should I say a hangover. His hands were bloody, pieces of glass were everywhere, and it scared me, a lot. I hope he's okay

I went to the kitchen to get the first aid kit. I started checking his hands for pieces of glass but thank god there were none.

I dabbed a wet towel over his wounds to clean the blood, then I went to the alcohol swipes. When I was done bandaging his hands, I tried carrying him. It was a stupid idea considering his large frame, I had no choice but to wake him up.

"Alpha!" I waked him carefully while he stirred.

"ALPHA!" I shaked him.

"Talia, go back to your room." He said, his breath smelling like alcohol.

"Come on." I said grabbing his arm. He sloppily walked to his room, even though I know that I'm not allowed in his room, I didn't care, I didn't care if I got punished, as long as he's safe.

I head to the door but Alpha's hand stopped me.

"Talia, I've always loved your smile." He blabbered. I tried ripping his hand of me but he gripped stronger.

"Stay." He said. I figured that he was drunk and..

'Admit it, you want to be with him.' Accacia teased.

'Don't ruin the moment.'

"Next to me Talia." He said, pulling me to the bed with him. What? Its not like I have a choice.

"You're so beautiful." he said, gently rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"Alpha, sleep." I said.

"No, don't call me that." He said disgusted.

"then what should I call you?" I asked.

"Alessio." he replied.

" he replied

HEY YALL!

this chapter is short af but.... hold up... did he just revealed his name?

I thought that this chapter is better off short so... I apologize...plsss don't kill meeee.

anywayss, my wifi decided to go against me so I can't update sooner, again, I apologize.

Heated chapter aye, my palms are sweating.

Thank you for taking your time to read this book :)

I love you all!

BYEEEEEEE