Part 15: Poison

"We accept the love we think we deserve." 
-Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Recap:  

"I love you." I confessed, her eyes fluttered open when she heard that, through her smile she said,

"I love you too, Alessio." She spoke before closing her eyes. 

ALESSIO'S POV:

I, myself, couldn't believe I was even doing this. A couple hours ago, the doctors told me she wouldn't be here for long.

The doctors told me that she refuses to fight the poison, that she was willing to die.

I know that I'll regret this action but I had to, a couple hours after that, I called Vincent, Angel's so called "best friend".

Seeing Vincent and his mate, Alaya, made me jealous. I wanted Talia and I to be like that, but I could only dream because the sour truth was, she is going to die.

"Alpha Vincent James." He introduced himself before offering a hand.

"Alpha De'Russo." I answered before shaking his hand coldly.

"I know what you did to her, so don't you act like this is not your fault. If she- If she ended up saying goodbye, it'll be your life." Vincent whispered, threatening me. Normally, no one goes away after threatening me, but I was too weak to care.

"She's a Raven Angel." Alaya said after minutes of observing her.

"I knew that." I snapped. The atmosphere in this room isn't really good today, maybe its just because I hate Vincent so much....

"Listen, De'Russo, if you want us to help, you need to stop acting like a complete di#k." Vincent glared.

"Whether I ask you for help or not, in the end of the day, you'll help anyways." I stated, before crossing my arms.

"I could easily chop you into pieces." Alaya snapped, flipping her hair.

"You're a human." I pointed out while chuckling.

"Check my last name." she sang. I raised my brow at Vincent, asking him for an answer.

"Reed." he sighed,

"Amazing, we have a huntress to help us." I complimented, sarcastically.

"She's my mate." Vincent glared while holding her possessively.

"Can we actually start the investigation?!" Beta Landon shouted while everyone looked at him with a 'forget you were here' look.

"Well, yes." Reed agreed.

"A Raven Angel used to be an angel, Angel's have white wings while Raven's have black. Her past tainted her, resulting darkness, changing both her hair color and her wings." She paused,

"you mean, she used to have white hair?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied.

"Is she forever tainted?"

"I've never heard of an Angel becoming pure again, but I'm not saying that its impossible," She answered. Poor Angel, my little Angel. I sat on the chair, next to her bed while caressing her cheek.

"I thought Angels can't be hurt by anything?"

"An Angel, especially a Dark Angel, are usually targeted in their weakest moment." She informed. It all make sense for me, having Nathaniel kidnapped made her weak, if she can't make it-

'Don't say that!' my wolf, Blaze, warned.

'It's my fault, I killed her! I made her even weaker. If I stayed there and comforted her, none of this would've happened. I was her only hope and I blew it off, I'm a killer, I killed my own mate! I'm just like my father.' I cried.

Vincent, Landon, and Alaya left the room, giving me some alone time with my Angel.

"I'm sorry..." I sobbed, holding her hand.

"baby, please..." I begged

NATALIA'S POV:

My eyes felt heavy, my whole body felt numb. Finding it hard to breath, it was as if I was trapped under a big rock.

"Please don't leave me...." I heard a familiar voice said, Alessio.

"I was jealous. You looked so happy, you looked like you had the perfect life, but I knew deep down you were aching," he sobbed, clutching my hand.

"I was afraid, I knew that a traitor was in this pack and I just wanted you to be safe. I didn't want them to know that I was happy because then, they'll use you to get to me." He explained,

"It was hard, it was hard to pretend to hate you. But you have to understand that it was for your safety." He paused,

"And I regret doing everything I did. Because now that you're possibly gone, I never get a chance to show you how much I truly love you." He said, kissing my cheek.

"Kissing you as a punishment was just an excuse. I was jealous, I was jealous when you said "I love you" to Landon. I knew that you meant 'as a friend' but I couldn't help it, you never said that too me." He confessed.

All I wanted to do was too comfort him. Part of my body was in rage, but part of it was aching for his pain. One thing for sure, my whole body was breaking.

Maybe if I could just finally drown, I could forget everything. Truly, I was born to die.

Just as I wish, everything turns into the deepest shade of black, the deepest part of darkness, and the deepest part of the world, all that before I heard,

"I love you."

HOLAAAA

This story is going to make me sad realising that my boyfriend is imaginary *insert crying emoji

No, I'm sorry to disappoint you ladies, but Alessio is not for sale on E-bay ;p

I was going to update two days ago, but my wifi was trash so I basically can't do anything, 

Please don't kill meeee.....

HOLD UP! ALESSIO? where did that name come from.........